Working on signaling people in Splatoon

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Wazzup,all you Inkling out there! Keepin' fresh?? :sneaky: Ten-tastic! Well then,listen up,cuz P2's gonna let you in on a little secret on his Turf War plays. ;). So,I noticspe sometimes a player disappears,and our team is out manned, er,out-squid.This'd be a good time to signal each other when things get dicey,and even when we have a full party! But..how do we do that when we can't speak to each other?? D: We'll get inked for sure!

Well,I noticed we shout 'C'mon!',and 'Booyah!' in mid-play...What if we used that? No one would know about it,right? Ok,ok,if you don't wanna do that,then bend your ears to this,right? I may use these commands,if I'm your team,for a reason,rather than to cheer on like a good Inkling would do. :cat: When I shout 'C'mon!',I'm signaling that I need help taking a potential area that could turn the tables in our favor,or I could use it when there's another teammate by themselves that needs help.We're in this together,so no depending on one person to pull through for the team,ok?

Next,if shout 'Booyah!',I'm gearing for a special move to launch on a zone,or on enemies.But most of the time,I don't know where to launch it.So,if you could give me a 'Booyah!' back,that could help a lot! I could get into more depth about helping out,but first tell me what you guys think. :3

Reactions: Hikki
That's a good thing.but people will be confused if they don't come here

Reactions: P2.0
@Sora and Roxas :Oh right,they would... XD I wish I could let them know,then we could have a better chance at winning,lol.And they could lvl up faster if we get a plan going,y'know?

Well, I guess that that is what the commands are there for, if you are saying that in a splatoon battle then it would be kind of obvious lol The problem is that the people might not heed to call, like listen to you and just run away

I know how ha feel.i also know how people with no Wii u's feel.I NEED A WII U!EVEN MY MOM SAID WE NEED A WII U!But we're waiting for the price to get lower.Your lucky ha have a Wii u.And places probably don't even take Wii's anymore
Off topic. Please delete that post ;~; Sorry if I'm being a weird mini-mod

Reactions: P2.0 and 3823
Well, I guess that that is what the commands are there for, if you are saying that in a splatoon battle then it would be kind of obvious lol The problem is that the people might not heed to call, like listen to you and just run away

Off topic. Please delete that post ;~; Sorry if I'm being a weird mini-mod
Oh sorry

@Chopper: Yeah,you have a point there,lol.I guess I'd have to ask people that I actually play with what do they think,and what they'd like to do to increase our chances of winning,huh?

@Chopper: Yeah,you have a point there,lol.I guess I'd have to ask people that I actually play with what do they think,and what they'd like to do to increase our chances of winning,huh?
Yeah, because if you are playing with random people, some are just playing purely for fun and don't care too much about winning so they are going to run off singing and then die xD I guess you have to make up for them by being OP as heck with a friend or a stranger willing to help :p

I always thought that those options were taunts, especially the "Booyah". I would usually think that "C'mon" meant "Bring it on" or something like that. Well I hardly use these and most of my team spreads out and heads for the other base to pin the enemy team down while I usually cover the area, while splatting others. Maybe I will use these commands more effectively.

This would be effective if you have an organized team (which sadly can't happen until August), but unfortunately most of the people who play Splatoon are oblivious to the taunts.

@Derp : Well,that's what I think they're for,just taunts,but I was to maybe do them in secret code to try to get people to do strategies,y'know? But that may be hard to do.. ^^". @Jack :Ikr? I bet if everyone had a signature weapon,and some basic go-to instructions,they could win every time! :eek: Also,what about August???

Reactions: Derp
@Derp : Well,that's what I think they're for,just taunts,but I was to maybe do them in secret code to try to get people to do strategies,y'know? But that may be hard to do.. ^^". @Jack :Ikr? I bet if everyone had a signature weapon,and some basic go-to instructions,they could win every time! :eek: Also,what about August???

I believe in August there will be an update that allows us to host private friend rooms and organize teams.

I believe in August there will be an update that allows us to host private friend rooms and organize teams.
:eek: Oh,snap! That could be just what we need! :D Just hope it won't backfire,lol. :hilarious:

Wait you don't just spam Booyah

@PorkyTheKing :Who,me? Nah,I try to use it to tell the others that I have a special move ready.I'm usually uncertain on where I should be sending it to be the greatest help,so I just shout it,hoping someone could give me direction. :p Pretty silly huh?

My friend did that an entire game and still won
It's the best story ever

Back