Worst Experience with Online Players in a Monster Hunter game

• Thread starter Farhaan Raja
  • Start date
Farhaan Raja

Farhaan Raja

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So, in any Monster Hunter game, (Tri, 3U, 4U, Generations, World) what bad experience have you had with online players.
I'll give mine.

I was HR59 (but not G-Rank) and i was working at clearing all my High Rank Gathering Hall quests. Then some upstart came in and started non-stop spamming 'Shagaru Magala' in the chat.
I kinda needed Shagaru parts so I said 'Ok, put it up'
He continued to spam 'Shagaru Magala'
Then I realised... HE WAS HR4
The Shagaru Magala urgent was available at HR6.
I told him to go away and I kicked him.
THEN THE LITTLE B*ST*RD CAME BACK.
So I blocked him.

Another time, there was a guy who was being really rude to me because I double-carted in a double furious Rajang quest, then proceeded to beg me for potions because he was skint, and then started swearing at me when I suggested he sell his old gear to pay for it. He was kicked.

Another time, I was doing G2 quests with another G2, and two G1's came in and posted their own quest. The host (I'll call him Mike) asked them to help him, but they said that they wanted us to help them first.
I told them to make their own gathering hall, to which they swore at me. I told Mike that we could take the quest (gypceros & Stygian Zinogre) on our own, but he left. I decided to teach these morons a lesson, so when they picked double Cephadrome I joined without eating, didn't take a cool drink and allowed myself to cart twice.
Then, I just wandered around and realised that they were paralysed with low health, so I closed my 3ds before it was a triple cart, then abandoned quest
(for those of you who don't know, closing your 3ds and then opening it allows you to leave the lobby while still in the quest, helpfull if someone is annoying you during a quest that is nearly complete.

But what about you guys?

Back