Mario Kart Worst fail in Mario kart

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
I’m pretty sure many of you play or have played Mario Kart, and I’m pretty sure many of you have failed badly in Mario Kart, so this is just a simple thread so you can reveal those fails, I don’t think I have a video but mine was, when I was playing online and I was right next to the finish line, and when I was about to pass it, a red shell comes and hits me, and I get nearly last place. That just sucks when stuff like that happens. Your turn :sneaky:

Same as yours except worse. Near the end of the race, get hit by lightning, then a blue shell, then a red shell. Instant last place.

Reactions: AricAttack
Same as yours except worse. Near the end of the race, get hit by lightning, then a blue shell, then a red shell. Instant last place.
Rip lol that sucks

Long story short, I got hit by a Blue Shell before the finish line. After the stun, before I got even start accelerating again, a Red Shell smacked me. Then another one hit me. And then another. Then another Blue Shell hit me. At this point, I was in 8th Place. Then, two more Blue Shells hit me. I got dead last, and I was so mad, I almost threw my controller. ;~;

While playing MKWii, I was playing Grumble Volcano online. On the third lap, I had a pretty sizable lead. I went over the last ramp and was target-shocked, so I fell into the lava below. That didn't take first place away from me due to how big my lead was, but then a blue shell came. Of course, I had just gone over the ramp again, and fell into the lava yet again. The 2nd and 3rd racers passed me, and I was mad, but then I got hit with a red shell. I was fuming at this point. That wasn't even the end of it, as someone in 7th place decided to run me over with a Mega Mushroom, then some person in 9th hit me with a star. When I recovered from the collision with the person with the star, I continued forward and was about to finish in 11th place when the last placer used a bullet bill and hit me just milliseconds before I would've crossed the finish line, and I fell into the lava. I was so frustrated that I literally didn't play the game for 2 months.

Once upon a time, i was playing mk8d. i was on the n64 rainbow road stage, and was about to get 3 stars on the last cup i had to clear for 200cc. Then as i was almost there, baby mario was closing the gap between him and i. Then he hit me with a red shell. Now, this wasn't a one time thing, as I had spent over an hour trying to beat this cup, and this had been happening over and over.

every moment where you are close to winning, but then every item in the universe hits you and you end in last place

every moment where you are close to winning, but then every item in the universe hits you and you end in last place
Oh my goodness exactly! More than once I have been first place and like 3 seconds away from the finish, and then suddenly a Blue Shell comes and hits you. Then right after that a Lightning comes, followed by two red shells, and then a Bullet Bill hits you, knocking you into bananas. Then you are magically last place.

Sounds sad and all but just out of lucks sake let's say you did everything right. You are on the last lap and at the finish. Get this, you get a Bob-Omb in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! You use it but instead of leaving it behind it goes in front. It bounces off the entrance and BOOM! Ya dead last son. "I lost to a bunch of losers."

Rip lol that sucks
I think almost all of our stories revolve around one thing. The blue shell. So yeah. Blue shell, green shell, ANOTHER green shell, followed by a Boo. A BOO. HOW??? so yeah, that bumped me to 7th place. the boo stole my mushrooms BTW

Back