Worst Nintendo add-ons ever!

• Thread starter Linkylink243
  • Start date
Linkylink243

Linkylink243

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Which Nintendo video game peripherals do you think just stink (did you see what i did there). Post it here. It doesn't matter which system but the Virtualboy doesn't count! That's cheating!!! So what do you think? Tell us.

Awwww, no virtual boy. Dang, that's my answer to most of these questions. Anyways, the power glove was pretty bad. The e reader was kinda cool, but not many games supported it, and most only supported it in japan. The laserscope didn't work, ROB sucked, and then there was the speedboard. As the angry video game nerd put it, "It's a piece of ******* plasting." It was literally a piece of plastic to put your controller in, in case you wanted to play nes on the floor or on a table and were too lazy to hold the controller. The nes had a lot of bad accessories.

But the VB is a console. Anyway, let's carry on with this thread. The themes on the 3DS is an amazing idea, but I don't like the fact that you should pay for them. Yeah, I know it's only 1 dollar, but would you really pay for a theme?

The first thing that comes to my mind are both the Wii Wheel and the Wii Zapper, because they are just pieces of plastic holding the controller and doesnt do anything else!
Meaning that every game that "supports" them doesnt need them.

The first thing that comes to my mind are both the Wii Wheel and the Wii Zapper, because they are just pieces of plastic holding the controller and doesnt do anything else!
Meaning that every game that "supports" them doesnt need them.
Exactly like the speed board!!! Except these are 16 years newer.

Back