PC Worst PC Gaming fad

• Thread starter TheMightyButterCookie
  • Start date
TheMightyButterCookie

TheMightyButterCookie

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
What fad for PC games did you hate most? For me it's FNaF because it has torn my family apart. My sister and cousins would talk nonstop and I would be sitting in the living room playing my 3ds because I'm lonely. I was super happy when my uncle and cousin told me about Undertale because it was right up my alley. I love retro games, or new games in a retro style.

if you get to play Undertale play the Genoside route I want to see how long it takes to defeat Sans and get some tips...he is hard...

Uh...I don't hate any of them or consider them the worst but I did find Minecraft fairly annoying only because in Game Design we couldn't get through a lesson without my teacher having to stop the class and lockdown the computers so no one could play it.

Welp, I feel sorry for ya for that FNAF thing. I sorta despise it too. Sure, maybe I haven't played it and so therefore I do not have much valid points to say that I don't like it, but it irritates me to see how people go cray cray over it. I appreciate the game itself though =P

Call Of Duty, the games are "meh" now but it's the players who i generally hate. They're always a group of 8-12 year olds and no matter what you do in the game you'll always hear their high pitched voices saying "noob!, I F**ked your mom!, Rekt get good!" Now I got no beef with any young kid just playing the game. It's those types of kids that I hate.

.....if that doesn't count then FNAF, I Love the game and all the theories, but something about the fandom is just not right to me. I don't know, I can't point my finger on it.

I Love the game and all the theories, but something about the fandom is just not right to me. I don't know, I can't point my finger on it.
That's me, I'm addicted to MatPat, and I enjoy watching Markiplier get scared, and his great jokes.

What fad for PC games did you hate most? For me it's FNaF because it has torn my family apart. My sister and cousins would talk nonstop and I would be sitting in the living room playing my 3ds because I'm lonely. I was super happy when my uncle and cousin told me about Undertale because it was right up my alley. I love retro games, or new games in a retro style.
FNAF was a huge pain for me, because i have no intrest in horror games ,films and whatnot, yet everyone was pressuring me to play them. It stole my best freind man, it stole my best friend.
Uh...I don't hate any of them or consider them the worst but I did find Minecraft fairly annoying only because in Game Design we couldn't get through a lesson without my teacher having to stop the class and lockdown the computers so no one could play it.
Actully a good game, but the amount of credit people give this sickens me. Like a kid who learned how to walk, sure a couple people should say aw, how cute, but not the whole world going head over heels selling merhandise non stop of tthis kid. Minecraft is way too over hyped for me.
Call Of Duty, the games are "meh" now but it's the players who i generally hate. They're always a group of 8-12 year olds and no matter what you do in the game you'll always hear their high pitched voices saying "noob!, I F**ked your mom!, Rekt get good!" Now I got no beef with any young kid just playing the game. It's those types of kids that I hate.
I hate call of duty to no end for having no taste in gameplay and only caring about graphics and DLC. It was just some scam to get tons of money, and people still worship the series like it's god. Oh lord save me from this planet.

Reactions: shanic132
I am so sick of hearing about how great FNaF is. I've seen the gameplay, but the obsession is not cool (If I said so elsewhere I'd get hated on for it.)

Actully a good game, but the amount of credit people give this sickens me. Like a kid who learned how to walk, sure a couple people should say aw, how cute, but not the whole world going head over heels selling merhandise non stop of tthis kid. Minecraft is way too over hyped for me.

So true, I honestly thought it looked cute then thought I'd play it but when I saw how everyone obsessed over it I waited till the fandom died down some.

Reactions: Mikaya and BlazingPhoenix
Back