Worst switch game you’ve seen/played?

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
Let’s face it, some games are bad some games are worse than bad, today I’m wondering what switch games you think are bad or shouldn’t even exist, you can say multiple, but I’m only going to say one so far which looks pretty BAD.

Just look at this, the graphics are bad the gameplay looks bad, so what game do you think is bad? I also might be putting some other BAD games on this page. P.S yeah watch the video, why is this so BADDD?

I don't know if what I'm about to say counts but Undertale. But don't get me wrong I love Undertale but the idea of it being on the switch I don't like.

Reactions: AricAttack
I don't know if what I'm about to say counts but Undertale. But don't get me wrong I love Undertale but the idea of it being on the switch I don't like.
It’s on the ps vita and ps4 though

I was recently given a physical copy of Sonic Forces for Switch and I must confess that, even though I tried very hard to enjoy it, it's a game I wouldn't pay half the price it currently costs (maybe not even less than that).
The levels are so short and not quite challenging. The way that the games turns from 2D to 3D does not feel so organic (like in Super Mario Odyssey, for instance) and movement feels a little clumsy to me sometimes.
I'd reccomend it, but not fully, to people who are big fans of the franchise. For those who are not, it's better to spend their money on something else.

Haha ok so i may get a decent amount if hate but idk lol but my worst game I've played so far has ti be the original legend of zelda game on the switch since old school games came out.. Tryin to play it last 2 days n omg i die within a minute.. But prob cuz it is new to me never touched it till yesterday lol but ya

Haha ok so i may get a decent amount if hate but idk lol but my worst game I've played so far has ti be the original legend of zelda game on the switch since old school games came out.. Tryin to play it last 2 days n omg i die within a minute.. But prob cuz it is new to me never touched it till yesterday lol but ya
Well you said you’ve never played a Zelda game, so your just new to it :p but don’t worry you’ll get good :D

That game is extremely rough. They literally made it so you have to explore like crazy to progress. Definitely the hardest zelda in my opinion, unless zelda 2 is harder.

Oh my gosh, I’ve wanted to answer this question for so long.

Absolutely without a doubt Spelunker Party on the Nintendo eShop. Overall a terrible game. Terrible graphics, terrible gameplay, terrible everything. Seriously, I cringed so hard when trying it play it. ><

If not that, then probably Vroom in the Night Sky. Actually, now I can’t decide which one I hate more. >.>

Quick question: How do these games even make it onto the Switch? They shouldn’t even exist in the first place.

Back