Worst voice acting in a Mario Game

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
I think Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii was terrible, but has gotten better in newer games.

I think Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii was terrible, but has gotten better in newer games.

I agree. Although, she doesn't sound as echoed as she did in the Super Mario Galaxies. The voice acting of Luigi in Super Smash Bros. Melee was horrible as well. They made him sound extremely similar to Mario.

I think the Toads are the worse sounding. Seriously, it sounds like their voices are cracking every time. Toadette's the only one that's actually good sounding, so I don't like the voice of them.

Reactions: zekiebouy
Super Mario Sunshine

I think the Toads are the worse sounding. Seriously, it sounds like their voices are cracking every time. Toadette's the only one that's actually good sounding, so I don't like the voice of them.
Toads sound awesome! It's the Mii's from MK7 that are weird

I agree. Although, she doesn't sound as echoed as she did in the Super Mario Galaxies. The voice acting of Luigi in Super Smash Bros. Melee was horrible as well. They made him sound extremely similar to Mario.
Luigi didn't have a "Set" voice by the time that game was in development, and Smash Bros. literally had went with the idea that Luigi was just a Green Mario for a while...it was also a small gag. Smash Bros. is also not a Mario game.

Super Mario Sunshine...as its the only Mario game to have actual full dialogue in a Mario game that aren't just Voice Clips.

Luigi didn't have a "Set" voice by the time that game was in development, and Smash Bros. literally had went with the idea that Luigi was just a Green Mario for a while...it was also a small gag. Smash Bros. is also not a Mario game.

Super Mario Sunshine...as its the only Mario game to have actual full dialogue in a Mario game that aren't just Voice Clips.

Luigi still sounded crummy nonetheless. And you're right, it's not a Mario game. It's a Mario/Legend of Zelda/Fire Emblem/Metroid/Donkey Kong/Earth Bound/Wario Ware game. Mario characters are in the game, that's the only reason why I decided to mention it.

Toad in Mario kart 64 was super annoying :p but actually hilarious!! ;D

Hotel Mario by far. Then again I think they sound so silly they are hilarious. Toad for SMB2 Advance was probably the best single voice and Birdo in the sports/kart games were probably the worst for a single character. Then again Luigi's voice for Melee was just a sped up version of Mario's.

Back