• Thread starter nicklesimba
  • Start date
nicklesimba

nicklesimba

New Kid from Dreamland
Towns Folk
Thought this video was really funny! Check it out :D

Reactions: manny88
Yeah there a lot of games that have worst voice jaja i read that in Watchdog Aiden pearce his voice was like the Batman and he realy soinds like batman, but for me its great!! Good video!!

With bad voice acting I raise you this video. Cr1tikal is perfect, but seriously, this game has the worse voice acting.

I've been playing through Final Fantasy X, and while some of the characters are serviceable, Yuna is pretty terrible and Tidus's laugh still makes me cringe (HAHAHAHAHA gah).

But worst I think goes to the Silent Hills remake. All characters were truly terrible in it. Disgrace of a remaster.

Too dang hilarious! Thanks for posting! Here's my share:

REAL bad voice acting

I just can't stop cracking at the comments :D be sure to read those too!

Zelda CDI
With such legendary lines like "Mah boi","Your face!" and "You must diiiiie"

With bad voice acting I raise you this video. Cr1tikal is perfect, but seriously, this game has the worse voice acting.
Yep. Animal Soccer World has the worst voice acting in any video game. Even worse than the Zelda games on the Philips CD I console.

Reactions: MercuryBitt
Airborne Troops: Countdown to D-Day is an obscure PS2 game that has some of the worst dialogue and voice acting ever. In the first cutscene, where the protagonist narrates how his plane got shot down, he says, "A true nightmare," (which is terrible dialogue anyway, if you hear the whole sentence) in the same way most people say, "Nice weather."

And then he says, "He had enough explosives to take down the Atlantic WALL!" It honestly sounds like he's speaking in italics and he shouts 'wall' for reasons best known to himself. Another classic is, "Wow. I'd. HEARD. About the. French GIRLS. But this one WAS. Really pretty," which he says like he's being forced to say this at gunpoint. Either he's expressionless or shouts random words to sound oh so expressive.

Goodness, that game was awful.

Back