Worst Youtube Channels You've Seen

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
Ive seen plenty of decent channels but every now and then you find one that isnt so good. for me, one was a guy called Uberhaxornova and i didnt like him (to keep the reasons as PG as possible, warning: he swears a lot) was because it was more of a scream-fest than it honestly shouldve been when i watched him play some mario maker on wii u. i can personally tolerate a certain amount of shouting and such but this guy overdid it and if you decide to look him up just do yourself a favor and dont wear headphones...

this was across more than video as well which was why i didnt watch him for long. some swearing is honestly normal and acceptable, but constant yelling, swearing and shouting just becomes a bit too much of a headache.

Another channel i saw some of that i didnt watch for long was one called yeet smash... i feel like this one might be worse because all this person (or group, idk) posts is the most ridiculous overreactions to smash fails possible, from too much swearing to people going as stupidly far as breaking their controllers, throwing them at the TV, screaming and then breaking the TV and honestly the list of this absolute worse than grade school garbage behavior goes... now, i can understand feeling too outmatched in smash ultimate and repeated losses being overwhelming and a bit too much sometimes, but these extents are just unacceptable and way too ridiculous. now i mightve said "just kill me" and then "thank you" followed by shaking my head a few times (im not very good so this is normal and why i generally only play with legitimate friends since i can trust them not to DC or tease and such. also because random matchup is awful in ultimate and ive gotten several rounds where it was literally a game of item carnage and it was even hard to see where i was for too much of the battle. i turn on only more subtle items and with medium or low spawns but never all of them) but i would never scream over a game. i honestly dont know how or even why these people play the game if theyre going to overreact in the most ridiculous ways possible. the content on this channel is literally nothing but these garbage reactions from people who seem like they might even be older than me or the same age possibly. why they have nothing better to do than no-life tape this same junk over and over again i will never know but who wants to waste time watching this repetitive and overly childish garbage?

And to make this one even worse it left a very, very bad impression on me about the smash community in a nutshell... these people need to get a life already and behave and be a legit pro like a friend i have and help the more casual ones take it easy playing instead of being so ridiculous... seriously

when i say legit pro i mean someone with skill AND kindness. i dont care how good you are if you act like them, skill and no respect means nothing to someone like me.

Reactions: Jisenku and phofufury
there's plenty of bad youtube channels out there, i try to stay with the mains, tho some of them are kinda trashy to. i hate it when they swear like every single word they say, gets annoying. some really bad youtube channels tho are just ones that get clout from "give aways". Fortnite tubers for example, most of them say, "subscribe and like and use my creator code to get daily gifts!" which i think (may have to look it up) is against the tos of being a creator. half the stuff they say to is clickbait.

Reactions: Kadaj
there's plenty of bad youtube channels out there, i try to stay with the mains, tho some of them are kinda trashy to. i hate it when they swear like every single word they say, gets annoying. some really bad youtube channels tho are just ones that get clout from "give aways". Fortnite tubers for example, most of them say, "subscribe and like and use my creator code to get daily gifts!" which i think (may have to look it up) is against the tos of being a creator. half the stuff they say to is clickbait.
yeah, nova was pretty much swearing in almost every sentence... i can tolerate swearing but not when its an obvious excess. then its just annoying... =( especially when its alongside repetitive yelling. guy has to be at least 18 or so which is old enough that this shouldnt be happening. in high school there were some kids who sweared a lot but definitely not this much

and yeah... clickbait is always stupid, agreed. im ok with comedy-focused thumbnails but obvious trash is another matter unfortunately

Reactions: phofufury
Any of them with cringe-y things every video. Like for example SammyClassicSonicFan. Verlisify with his bad reaction for the diss track Shofu made of him and his sometimes unintuitive Pokemon movesets. Plush Mario toys on camera all the time with hands moving them. Low Tier God. Any Youtube group that involves a kid playing games/unboxing with or without family (there's a Switch game of one of those too). Most informational videos and clever humor I find on the exact opposite realm of the spectrum. All the ones with the most views with Fortnite and Among Us should just leave now and never come back.

Reactions: Kadaj and phofufury
Any of them with cringe-y things every video. Like for example SammyClassicSonicFan. Verlisify with his bad reaction for the diss track Shofu made of him and his sometimes unintuitive Pokemon movesets. Plush Mario toys on camera all the time with hands moving them. Low Tier God. Any Youtube group that involves a kid playing games/unboxing with or without family (there's a Switch game of one of those too). Most informational videos and clever humor I find on the exact opposite realm of the spectrum. All the ones with the most views with Fortnite and Among Us should just leave now and never come back.
i didnt think the fortnite community was very good tbh, so i just didnt watch any of it (and the game is dumb anyways imo). there was already enough awkward stuff id heard about the game and the community and it honestly seems like many of them are just knuckleheads that are probably bored or otherwise...

meanwhile in smash we have a pitiful heckton of ultra ragers (people who DC on the first stock gone of the first game, break their controllers, break other things around them and swear like theres no tomorrow or as if the other person was cheating when they actually only made the smarter or more powerful move in game, etc). if i had to pick between the two tbh id say neither... but honestly stupid is better than stupid AND outrageously bad self control...

as for the weird voicing in videos i get that, i dont really like that either... please when you read the dialogue in a game actually read it in a normal voice and not some computer edited or very silly sounding voice... this was why i watched literally one minute of marrilands super mystery dungeon video (a very spoily dialogue part so i wont specify exactly where in the game) and never watched more of his videos again... people please just be normal and no awkward or distorted voicing ;-;

Any of the following:
Channels with "100% legit ways to earn eshop credit" scam
Jake Paul
And one channel specifically that I hate:
Elisocray
This dude makes the stupidest content imaginable. And he thinks he's super funny when he's just being extremely immature. Like he has a video named "ME AND SIRI HAD A BABY *MEET OUR BABY* THIS IS HER". Yes thats the actual title. And he has other videos similar to this like this one where he says that he's gonna engage in sexual activities with pennywise from "it". And then he takes out a pennywise doll. And.....yeah. It is SUPER cringey and I dont understand why ANYONE would want to watch any of those videos unless their goal was to lose a couple braincells. And when some other kid made a youtube video talking about how dumb all this was, he got bullied over the internet. So I can say that this is my most hated channel as of now.

Reactions: Kadaj
Any of the following:
Channels with "100% legit ways to earn eshop credit" scam
Jake Paul
And one channel specifically that I hate:
Elisocray
This dude makes the stupidest content imaginable. And he thinks he's super funny when he's just being extremely immature. Like he has a video named "ME AND SIRI HAD A BABY *MEET OUR BABY* THIS IS HER". Yes thats the actual title. And he has other videos similar to this like this one where he says that he's gonna engage in sexual activities with pennywise from "it". And then he takes out a pennywise doll. And.....yeah. It is SUPER cringey and I dont understand why ANYONE would want to watch any of those videos unless their goal was to lose a couple braincells. And when some other kid made a youtube video talking about how dumb all this was, he got bullied over the internet. So I can say that this is my most hated channel as of now.

this is where i wouldnt even finish a single video... this is so stupid its not even funny. stupid things can be funny but never this sort... what the heck people ;-;

Reactions: Deepak
Back