would anyone like to learn to put music on thier 3ds

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
just like the title says

wouldn't u just take the SD card from your 3ds out it into a computer, then drag a music file from somewhere into the SD card and then put it back in the 3ds then go into 3ds sound I put and entire Monster Cat album on my 3ds like that

wouldn't u just take the SD card from your 3ds out it into a computer, then drag a music file from somewhere into the SD card and then put it back in the 3ds then go into 3ds sound I put and entire Monster Cat album on my 3ds like that
Yup I would do that too. But for music, people have ipods and walkmans and other stuff to listen to music on the go. And what the title asks- no. I don't want to learn this cuz @Kirtio already told me.

Thanks for the info. I feel like a dumb blonde now. You learn something new everyday. ^.^ gonna fill my ds with loads of music tmrw hehe. @Kirito

I knew, and my 3DS has about 30 albums in it. I listen to music on my 3DS usually. :cat:

step one put your sd card in your computer step 2 select the open and view files folder then open another file explorer then choose music and drag the artist to your sd card folder once its done loading/transferring it into your 3ds take out your sd card put it back into the 3ds open 3ds sound then you have the artist name tap on it and it will show the songs PLUS after you did that you can play game and watch football

Back