Would you buy a Famicom controller pillow?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I wouldn't :panda:

DGzytLAUIAA1doq.jpg

Someone did and look how it looks at their home :

DIKX6a8UIAQPdL3.jpg

The color doesn't really match with any of my regularly used bed sheets or chairs.

I'm not sure how much they're selling for because the Nintendo NY website didn't list its price tag or list its page where people could order it. So I think you'll have to visit one of their buildings to check it out.

Would you buy a Famicom controller pillow?

Like you, I don't have a set of sheets or other pillows matching with it, so I wouldn't buy it.
Moreover, it seems really tiny in the picture - or the other pillows are enormous :p - and I want my pillows to be HUGE.

If they made a bigger Super Famicom Controller pillow, on the other side... I'd really love it!

Its a little too small. If it was a bit bigger, I might have liked it more, but it really wouldn't fit with my other pillows or bed sheets. I think its a good idea, but a lot of people's bed sheets or pillows are not going to hit with that colour, and I wouldn't get it for that reason.

It looks intresting tho.

I would buy it if it was bigger and much better colors but honestly I would much rather have a Super Nintendo controller one that would be awesome, and maybe a Super Nintendo Cartridge one or blanket but I'm would be here all day(I love the Super Nintendo even though I didn't grow up with it)

Reactions: Theresia
I think I would pass on it cause well..to be honest it is a tiny bit ugly . I would get one if it was bigger and maybe a SNES or a PS controller . It so tiny compared to those other pillows. I hope they aren't charging an arm and a leg for that cause it wouldn't be worth it at all. You couldn't even use that as a pillow to sleep on given it small size and the color of it is really ugly too. It's just a really really ugly pillow lol.

I think it's more for show rather than actually making use of it, like who would rest their head or back with it? xD

It's appearance makes it stand out a little too much - I would prefer a SNES or N64 pillow instead because they might work out better and would be more of a popular choice. Maybe if you had red/cream themed rooms, it might blend in if you're lucky.

Looks pretty costly, who would even fork out a ridiculous amount of cash to get their hands on this thing? :p

Back