Would you buy bath water / etc from a celebrity you like?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Ever since the pink haired chick started selling bath water on the Internet, I was curious if other celebrities might jump on the bandwagon to make an easy buck. They likely wouldn't but I mean, you never know :unsure:

If one of your favorite celebrities started to sell stuff like:
  • Bath water
  • A strand of their hair
  • Clothes they wore but never washed (like Justin Bieber's vest)
...or anything else that's strange like the above, would you buy it? What would you use it for?

To be honest, I don't buy anything from celebrities, not even anything like merch, so the chances of me buying crap like bath water if I wanted to (and I obviously don't what the hell) are low. I'm surprised it wasn't against some health and safety law or something.

Last edited:
Well, I don't usually follow celebrities anyway, so I really don't care what they do. And as far buying unwashed clothes, strands of hair, and bathwater goes, no thanks. :p Unless it's money, or some gaming system/accessory I want, not interested in your garbo, lol

Reactions: Samster
I kind of feel like this is something that even if someone would buy it, they wouldn't admit it.

Anyway, the maximum I would buy from someone would be:
- Signed copies of something that is unused.
- I could POSSIBLY see myself buying a used jersey (washed) if I were into sports, but I'm not.
-.....If unicorns were real, I'd buy their poo.

And that's that!

Reactions: Marc
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Reactions: SS1o7crazydude
marc no please why does this post exist

why

Reactions: Samster, James, Agentperson and 3 others
I would buy a t-shirt made by a Youtuber(s). Nothing expendable.

I don't get to the point where I'd want any of those things. I might by the clothes if it's clothing I just want/would like to be able to use myself, but I'd wash them first, so it wouldn't be worth the money probably.

Marc secretly made this post to torture me. We all know he did.

:cry:

Reactions: Marc and P2.0
the idea of buying something like that is ridiculous

MARC WHY DID YOU SAY SOMETHING

Reactions: Marc
lmao Marc liked it

Reactions: Jisenku
What? No. That's creepy, obsessive, generally disgusting... pathetic... why would anyone pay for overpriced, unhygienic water they should never use if they don't want to contract ten types of undiscovered diseases. Hair and clothes? Somewhat more understandable, yet still creepy and obsessive.

Often absurdly overpriced, too. They're doing this because they know there are degenerates who would blindly worship them and thus pay hundreds of £s for water from a bath they once had. No one who is legitimately sane would even consider paying so much for something of so little value.

Unless it's the skull of Edgar Allan Poe, or something else which would be of historical significance, it's practically worthless. Plenty of historical figures are known for having their bones or belongings sold on after death. That's understandable, what isn't is modern celebrities who fade into obscurity after a year selling their bath water like it's the blood of Christ, and those who actively seek to purchase such pointless items.

Back