Would you date your genderbent self?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Alrighty,this a bit of weird one, but it has been asked a lot. ( Particularly people have asked me this often when I tell them my character P2 isn't dating anyone at the moment. :hilarious: )

But yeah, would you date a genderbent version of yourself? If you would/wouldn't, why? This I gotta see. :p

I would consider it but I think it would fall under a certain category
incest
and that doesn't make sense to me. If I had no other choice maybe. I think a date would be fine though since it doesn't sound too bad.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku, P2.0 and 28142
I would consider it but I think it would fall under a certain category
incest
and that doesn't make sense to me. If I had no other choice maybe. I think a date would be fine though since it doesn't sound too bad.
Would it be, though?? I mean, you're in no way related to that version of yourself, completely different. But I think I see what you mean.

And yeah, it's just a date. Surely it won't go any farther than that. ...Right?

Reactions: Jisenku
Nah. I hate myself so I'd hate girl me too.

• Funny
Reactions: Sunny_Meows, Mizunil and P2.0
Well since its just a female version of myself, i think i would be compatible with that person. BUT, it would be super weird like looking into a twisted mirror and it would make the whole date awkward. I would rather "just be friends"

Last edited:
Reactions: P2.0
A female version of myself would have insight into how I feel/think. This is beneficial in some ways, and horrible in others. We would both know exactly what buttons to press in each other, and frankly I don’t see an actual relationship between us working out, knowing myself.

It would be an interesting date though, so I would at least give a single date a shot.

I would definitely date my female version of myself. We'd obviously have a very great time, probably grab a milkshake.

But that's just what I'd do.

I would definitely wanna play super smash bros with my female self to see whos better.

I would definitely wanna play super smash bros with my female self to see whos better.
You get a Sudden Death, a randomly chosen winner (either by positioning on the stage, items nearby, or you both tie in sudden death) or No contest hahahaha. So basically, it's just RNG or which character you play.

My gender bent self? hmmm. It would definitely feel weird if they were a counterpart based on myself, or me from an alternate timeline because that would just be:

a.) me dating someone based on me, with my genes and stuff. So technically, they would be my child.

b.) me dating myself/someone not from my timeline. Like that would be weird and could like Idk damage the dimension they're from or something, I'm not smart.

But if it's someone who coincidentally is basically me but a different gender, of course I would. Yeah! Sure I have some flaws, and I accept them, so I'll more than likely accept their flaws as well. We'll also get along very well and have long long long conversations (that's the way I like it) because we both have common interests. Plus, I bet we wouldn't all be the same, as men's culture is different from female culture. Meaning we might play different games. IDK maybe my genderbent counterpart plays shooters or something, and I prefer Mario soooo at least there's a balance.

I think I probably would... unwillingly... it'd probably be mutual, and get way too good way too fast for anyone to pump the brakes... If anything, the sheer candid lack of morality that'd drive our humor would draw us together, but at the same time, just as much as anyone else observing, we'd probably be questioning who's idea it was to leave us together (what are you doing, @P2.0?).

I think that'd be one date, two dates, three dates, oh look, five dates, someone's knocked up? Y'all can just hit that report button now, it's bottom left. Children, has anyone told you that rabbits are nature's best example of multiplication? Storks aren't real, Santa Claus is really batman? BATMAN IS A LIE!

DON'T LET THEM TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE BIRDS AND THE BEES!!!

• Funny
Reactions: Artisan, P2.0 and Jisenku
I think I probably would... unwillingly... it'd probably be mutual, and get way too good way too fast for anyone to pump the brakes... If anything, the sheer candid lack of morality that'd drive our humor would draw us together, but at the same time, just as much as anyone else observing, we'd probably be questioning who's idea it was to leave us together (what are you doing, @P2.0?).

I think that'd be one date, two dates, three dates, oh look, five dates, someone's knocked up? Y'all can just hit that report button now, it's bottom left. Children, has anyone told you that rabbits are nature's best example of multiplication? Storks aren't real, Santa Claus is really batman? BATMAN IS A LIE!

Now I'm just confused

• Funny
Now I'm just confused
15fI.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Marc, P2.0, Jisenku and 1 other person
Well, I think I'm pretty amazing... so yeah!

I FRIGGIN' SNORTED. :hilarious: ( Just curious is all~ Most people have different views on their genderbent self. To me though, it's always gonna be a different person. :bag: )

As for me, I probably would. I feel like female me won't be as shy, and I know we both like having nice conversations to get a read on people to see if this is someone whom I'd like to devote my time to talk to. ...That being said, I do like teasing friends when I find out they like certain characters. Soo if she teases me, I'll tease back. And I'm not sure where that'll go, lol. :p

Reactions: Jisenku
yeah i would totally date me from before december 2019 genderbent me

Reactions: P2.0 and Jisenku
  • Funny
Reactions: Jisenku, Marc and P2.0
Back