Would you go by a dentist with messed up teeth?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Just curious..

Since dentists work on your teeth, would you go to a dentist who has "messed up" teeth? :eyes:

Nothing like bad breath (that would be too ridiculous).

Its not like the dentist can fix his own teeth. As long as he is doing or has done what is possible to make his teeth better its fine, but he should make sure not to be hypocritical. Don’t tell me to get braces if you need them and aren’t willing to. And definitely don’t tell me to floss if you don’t.

I wouldn’t really care, to be honest. As long as he gets the job done correctly, I’m fine with him. I don’t think it really matters if he has “messed up” teeth. As long as he does a good job, I’m totally fine with having him as my dentist.

Sure, it's their dentist that's bad not them :p

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
why? what i care is that they do their job well, if not, well then i dont go to that one and problem solved

I wouldn't mind (Might put me off a little but not enough to not get treated by them at all). If they do their job correctly, Who am I to judge them? I can't say I've ever encountered a dentist with bad teeth; They're always so well kept and looked after. xd

This reminded me of a Professor Layton puzzle :p

051T.gif
051B.gif

Nah but really, if they did their job right and such, I don't really care. It's their teeth after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Marc and Mikaya
I wouldn't really care as long they do their job properly. Its their teeth, not mine. I might be a bit worried how they do the job, but as long as they do a good job I'm fine with that. Its their teeth, they can do what they want with them. But I would want them to make sure my teeth are good. lol

Back