Would you like 3d costomization in super mario maker

• Thread starter Jackool
  • Start date
J

Jackool

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Would it be cool if you could play your own 3d mario stages in super mario maker. This concept should be in the game and would make the mario maker community even better than it already is. It would add so many new items in the game abd would make stages so much fun.

Would it be cool if you could play your own 3d mario stages in super mario maker. This concept should be in the game and would make the mario maker community even better than it already is. It would add so many new items in the game abd would make stages so much fun.
Just to clarify don't you already play your own stages befor w you post them. But overall I would say that it would be a cool new feature that they add to the game. And item wise I would hope that they add a feature where you can teleport to another stage but still have it involving the first stage.

I think it would be considerably more hardware intensive and complex, but it would be a nice addition.

That said, don't count on it to come in tge form of an update.

omg that would be so awsome i would make way stages and play more stages overall.

This would definitely be a cool feature, albeit one that would tax the console quite a bit, especially if you went overboard with it (like most of the community does now with the 2D levels), but I would love to see this implemented. I am an avid 3D modeler, and I would be very interested in creating my own 3D levels on Super Mario Maker as well.

Back