Would you like a Golden Sun 4?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
For those that don't know, Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age were two of the best RPGs released on the GBA. They were followed by Golden Sun: Dark Dawn which wasn't much of a success, but ended in a way that left place for a sequel.

I would personally love to have another episode on the 3DS as it couldn't be anything but epic.

For those that don't know, Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age were two of the best RPGs released on the GBA. They were followed by Golden Sun: Dark Dawn which wasn't much of a success, but ended in a way that left place for a sequel.

I would personally love to have another episode on the 3DS as it couldn't be anything but epic.

I never played the saga.
*Watching videos of YouTube*
Yes, I want them in Virtual Console :p

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn was my first and my last. The game had promise but when you keep forcing the characters to go back and forth over the same long walking trail, it makes one want to quit. Which I did and I still need to beat this game.

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn was my first and my last. The game had promise but when you keep forcing the characters to go back and forth over the same long walking trail, it makes one want to quit. Which I did and I still need to beat this game.

Dark Dawn sucked, but the first two games were really good. The next one will most likely be much better.

Yeah, I don't mind another game. Heck, I haven't even played the series yet, but I will get a chance if there is ever a 3DS game in the series.

Yes, I would like one and if it's for the 3DS all the better. The first one on the GBA was brilliant.

Yes, I would really enjoy and I look forward to a Golden Sun on the 3ds, the GBA was a legend (to me) I kinda enjoyed the DS version but not as much as the GBA game.

beat the first two never touched the third. But Golden Sun was an awesome game. Hope to see it on the 3ds

I've actually never played any of the games, but from the little footage I've seen of it, it seems interesting haha

Idk how the third one worked but the first two you collected Djinns. The djinns were elemental (ground, fire, water, wind)
It was neat cuz there were like 72 djinns by the end of the second. You could have someone hold the djinns and they got a class based on the mix of djinns. You could go mono-element or a mix of all of them. It boils down to how you want to play. Do you think one person is more "Ninja-ish" than "Samurai-ish"? Or do you think they seem more like a healer?

It's a great series so yeah, also I must say that while Golden Sun Dark Dawn lacked compared to the originals, it was a decent game, easy and far from the quality of it's GBA counterparts, but decent.

I saw a Golden Sun game before, tried it and liked it. Maybe a new Golden Sun game for 3DS? They should add them for Virtual Console, that would be good.

I saw a Golden Sun game before, tried it and liked it. Maybe a new Golden Sun game for 3DS? They should add them for Virtual Console, that would be good.
I have a strong feeling that a new Golden Sun for the 3DS will be released sometime in the later parts of next year.

I have a strong feeling that a new Golden Sun for the 3DS will be released sometime in the later parts of next year.
That would make sense. Nintendo has been bringing back a lot of old game series lately and reintroducing them to the 3DS. Wouldn't be surprised if that's their marketing strategy lol

That would make sense. Nintendo has been bringing back a lot of old game series lately and reintroducing them to the 3DS. Wouldn't be surprised if that's their marketing strategy lol
Yeah, but it would be totally cool, to see the older games on the Nintendo eShop as a virtual console, like Golden Sun for the Gameboy Advance, I would sure hope to see that one day.

Yeah, but it would be totally cool, to see the older games on the Nintendo eShop as a virtual console, like Golden Sun for the Gameboy Advance, I would sure hope to see that one day.
Yeah, definitely. But Nintendo is sometimes slow with bringing stuff to the Eshop (for example, Kid Icarus: Uprising wasn't added until more than a year after it was released). Maybe we'll see a virtual console Golden Sun, but I bet they'll wait on that until some opportune moment, like perhaps announcing a Golden Sun 3D game

Yeah, definitely. But Nintendo is sometimes slow with bringing stuff to the Eshop (for example, Kid Icarus: Uprising wasn't added until more than a year after it was released). Maybe we'll see a virtual console Golden Sun, but I bet they'll wait on that until some opportune moment, like perhaps announcing a Golden Sun 3D game
I know, they should really start updating it more though, if some good games are uploaded onto the Nintendo eShop, it would make some good money, most of the games that are now being released are being uploaded to the eShop, so I am happy about that, is just some of the good older titles need to be on there, but back to the topic, I would definitely love a Golden Sun 4, for sure, the DS G.S wasn't as bad either.

I know, they should really start updating it more though, if some good games are uploaded onto the Nintendo eShop, it would make some good money, most of the games that are now being released are being uploaded to the eShop, so I am happy about that, is just some of the good older titles need to be on there, but back to the topic, I would definitely love a Golden Sun 4, for sure, the DS G.S wasn't as bad either.
well, the thing is Nintendo has plenty of things to do besides updating the eShop, so I'm pretty happy with what we've got. A bit off-topic, but hopefully they get to the point that they've got all the 3DS games up there and they can work on putting regular DS games there

Back