Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Would you rather school be a extra 3 hours so those 3 new hours would go to homework and studying so you dont have to do it at home?

Defintley yes, you get the practice of homework in and now have actual free time at home.

No, I'd find some way to not do it xD

Interesting idea, though I don't need 3 hours to do my homework and studying.

No. We play some kind of cricket with notebooks and paper balls in the classroom whenever there's a free period, so those 3 hours would just be wasted :rotfl:

Reactions: BlazikenX000
Interesting idea, though I don't need 3 hours to do my homework and studying.
I take a lot more than 3 hours....
No. We play some kind of cricket with notebooks and paper balls in the classroom whenever there's a free period, so those 3 hours would just be wasted :rotfl:
Then that wouldn't be so bad :sneaky:

Reactions: 18
No, some homework I just have to do at home, so I wouldn't be able to focus and it would be a waste of time.

Maybe if it was 2 hours and not three. Funny because I was thinking that the other day. How about we just cut out homework entirely because 7 hours of school is enough. .-.

Maybe if it was 2 hours and not three. Funny because I was thinking that the other day. How about we just cut out homework entirely because 7 hours of school is enough. .-.
All of us have perfected the noble art of sleeping with our eyes open in class, so I think they assign homework to have some material proof that we are actually studying :hilarious:

We never do it anyway.

Reactions: 3823
I already have it for school, it's in one of my periods

In some cases I would say yes but then I would mostly say no because of the fact that some people have extracurricular activies to do after school so that would be a bad idea in my opinion . I think that it would be good if it were just to like 30 minutes to 1 hour because sometimes you can't get work done unless at home , so that is my opinion :D

Back