Would you pay $1725 for a game coming out in a few days?

• Thread starter Necromancer540
  • Start date
Necromancer540

Necromancer540

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Around 2 years ago a Youtube user named AlphaOmegaSin made a video about some paying 1725 for a copy of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.. Saying how stupid it is to pay THAT much for a game that's coming out in a few days
Video:

Guys What do you think about this news topic?

Even if I was as rich as bil Gates, I would refuse to pay that damn much for a simple Call of Duty game. i am not saying I don't like it, sure it was fun but who is going to pay that much? You could buy a ton of games with that money, and besides. What will you get if you buy it early? Hardly anyone will be playing online, if any at all. It should be something like an Alpha, I would pay for that like I did for the Arma 3 Alpha.

I wouldn't pay that for any console game! If I was wealthy I could see buying an arcade machine or something for that cost, but COD? There's a sucker born every minute. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 532
I wouldn't pay that for any console game! If I was wealthy I could see buying an arcade machine or something for that cost, but COD? There's a sucker born every minute. :rolleyes:
Exactly!! All CoD games after BOII are like the same boring things, with different looking guns and different maps. i don't buy them, but if i get them as a gift then I won't mind.

$1725 ? That guy is totally insane ! If I had that much money, I'd start a collection of Limited Editions consoles instead! But, seriously, that much for a CoD game... Wait, there's still people putting ~$100 in the game's DLCs, so...

Reactions: 532
i would not pay that much for a console and 2 games

What the heck that's crazy I'll never pay money for a junk like that man.

That's pretty crazy to pay to much for a game before it comes out and it's not worth it anyway. I'd rather get it later for cheap (but not too late or else it'll become stale and the next bigger and better game will come out). And really a CoD game? I heard they are all the same thing.

I never would, especially if it was a CoD game because I hate the genre for the most part.

I would if it was the nerve gear from the anime Sword Art Online , but just for one Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 game , no way it's so over priced for a game you could get around $50 here on the day of its release.

what really i got the game free threw trade in and i don't play it anymore. i dont like the little kids with no manners that get piss off cause not everyone can be their skill level. of course you could block them but there are lots of them. i prefered blackops the first one where i could play bots set on hard. but i never pay more than 60 dollars on a game. with that i could buy all the new consoles and pokemon game

Last edited:
Back