Would You Pay $30 For This?

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
"Cyber Gadget Selling Arcade Stick For Nintendo 3DS XL, Targets Smash Bros Fans"
3ds-joystick.jpg

What do you think of this monster and do you think it would help or hinder your playing? I think it only works for the XL so give me your thoughts. I think it would hinder play and although it could be a collector thing how can you Grab/Roll/Shield with this thing without losing each match? I believe it says it's only selling in Japan so I'm not jealous at all. I think it is just another way for making money and it's a silly novelty.

Source: http://mynintendonews.com/2014/08/0...-for-nintendo-3ds-xl-targets-smash-bros-fans/

This thing is monstrous and obnoxious. I have no idea who would want this because this stick is just way too big to be even remotely usable. The only peripheral that would make sense to me is one that give the 3DS the analog sticks of the GC controller. I don't see what audience Cyber Gadget is trying to target with this thing.

Reactions: nicklesimba
Is that joystick over the d-pad? I guess we need an enormous stick to do something as trivial as taunting.
They didn't even have the decency to implement a c-stick.

This is horrible :eek: , I wouldn't pay $30 to buy such a thing, even if the controls for SSB4 3DS would be bad. And just like @srgs said, if it even takes over the D-Pad, it's a big no from me. I'd rather use some kind of broken way to plug a GC controller (no, it has no relation with the super-expensive modded capture card) on a 3DS than this.

Um definitely hindering your gameplay haha its HUGE! It would get in the way of the rest of the gameplay, and its just a waste of money! So I guess if you have money to burn go for it, tell me how it works for ya ;P I won't buy it for the life of me that's for sure.... Kinda looks like an Atari stick

Back