Would you rather have no friends but be rich, or have lots of friends but be poor?

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
Would you rather have no friends but be rich, or have lots of friends but be poor?

I would love to be rich, but having no friends would be awful. Money doesn't bring happiness, but friends do. :hug: Being poor is okay, as long as I am happy. If I am happy having lots of friends but being broke, I'm fine with that.

What about you guys? Do you want friends but have to be poor? Or do you not care about friends and just wanna be rich?

I need friends. If I could give up most of my money to have more true friends than I would.
Though anyone selling that would be lying..

Friends. Money only attracts people who want to take advantage of you, and the second you run out of cash, they ditch you.

Real friends are where it’s at. Even if you’re poor as a dog, they’ll be there for you every step of the way.

Friends. Money only attracts people who want to take advantage of you, and the second you run out of cash, they ditch you.

Real friends are where it’s at. Even if you’re poor as a dog, they’ll be there for you every step of the way.
Agreed. Why have a lot of money if you are not happy. Life is just not meant to be lived without happiness.

Money. Friends can break your trust, money is forever. Money doesn't fluctuate based on its own selfish desires. Money is always there, it has a value set in stone and won't hurt you for any or no reason at all. Friends are fickle and often untrustworthy. So I would definitely choose money over friends, for sure.

If I had a lot of friends I could live in the perfect society the world had intended. Heck I think I could become President and save the world and if I had no resources my friends would cover for me. I could become a religious leader also but in that case I could have a religion based on my teachings. Money is something everyone has but friends are something not everyone has. For example the identification of hikikomori.

Back