Would you rather have the power to walk through walls, or the power to be invisible?

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
Would you rather be able to walk through walls? Or maybe the power to become invisible and have no one see you?

I would choose to walk through walls. It would be really fun and exciting. :D

What about you guys?

I would probably turn invisible.. I really enjoy eavesdropping and it would just be easier.

Invisibility ftw. Walking through walls seems like a scary concept tbh, but disappearing I'm all for xD

I would definitely choose to be invisible. You could do so much while you’re invisible, but walking through walls would get kind of boring after a while. Plus, if you’re invisible, wouldn’t you be able to walk through walls anyway? ;P

I'm already forgettable and quiet to be invisible, I'll take Wall Walking-Through to complete my moveset.

Reactions: Shiny and Samster
being invisible is totally better, being invisible automatically give you access to every place you want, the only dowside is that you would maybe need patience to enter some places,

Invisible because I like to sneakily stalk people I like, huehue. xD

Although, Walking through walls does sound pretty neat, It would get a bit repetitive after a while.

Invisibility all the way. I would be the type of person to walk threw a wall and fall out of a building or something.

Neither power seems interesting to me. Being invisible maybe because you could intrude on peoples lives without being noticed but there's no good in it practically. Walking through walls would just not make sense at all because then you might be able to move through floors as well and die being dragged to the center of the earth accidentally when you fall asleep and your powers go off.

333085d01490c35ed9.png

I would definitely choose to be invisible. You could do so much while you’re invisible, but walking through walls would get kind of boring after a while. Plus, if you’re invisible, wouldn’t you be able to walk through walls anyway? ;P
Would be nice if the OP were more descriptive, but I don't see more cons than pros in being invisible honestly. Also, being invisible just means that your body won't reflect light, so no, you wouldn't xD

being invisible is totally better, being invisible automatically give you access to every place you want, the only dowside is that you would maybe need patience to enter some places,
That's true, but being invisible means people will eventually forget about you. Even if you were restricted from accessing certain places, you could just walk through them anyway. If you were invisible, being patience doesn't matter since nobody's gonna notice anyway.

I would personally choose walking through walls especially if it could mean you can permeate through everything. If it's anywhere close to Mirio's quirk from MHA, that would:
  • Give me a challenge to overcome by overcoming the downside of not being able to use any of your 5 senses
  • Allow me to go anywhere I want
  • Use my powers for the greater good (eg. infiltrate enemy base)
  • Get out of tough situations
If it's not, then I would pick neither. I'm already quite introverted and don't go out much. Being invisible won't make a difference and would just be simply accepting my fate and live in solitude forever.

Would be nice if the OP were more descriptive, but I don't see more cons than pros in being invisible honestly. Also, being invisible just means that your body won't reflect light, so no, you wouldn't xD

That's true, but being invisible means people will eventually forget about you. Even if you were restricted from accessing certain places, you could just walk through them anyway. If you were invisible, being patience doesn't matter since nobody's gonna notice anyway.

If it's not, then I would pick neither. I'm already quite introverted and don't go out much. Being invisible won't make a difference and would just be simply accepting my fate and live in solitude forever.
yeah. you could enter, but patience matter if the place is closed, you would need someone to open the door after all

Invisibility sets up countless ways to mess around with people so I'd definitely choose that.

Oh yes

I got a notification for this thread so after about two years... My answer is still more or less the same!

Invisibility. But also because it's a more versatile power haha. Walking through walls would definitely garner too much attention in a lot of its uses, for starters. There's many more things that can be done with invisibility that also don't draw attention lol.
Obviously, depends on the kind :B

Back