Would you rather live as a dog or a cat?

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
Hey everyone! Shiny here with a Would you Rather? thread! This one just popped into my head and I just felt I had to make a thread about it.

So basically, would you rather have to live as a dog for the rest of your life, or as a cat?

I would choose to become a cat, because cats get to sleep and eat all day long. I wouldn't mind living like that :redpanda:

What about you guys? Would you rather become a dog or a cat?

Reactions: FuredeRika
A kitty, cause it’s nice and fluffeh.

Probably a cat. I wouldn’t want to feel the urge to kill a cat every time I saw one if I was a dog. Plus, cats tend to be more pampered then dogs, so yeah. Probably a cat for me. :panda:

A kitty, cause it’s nice and fluffeh.

Probably a cat. I wouldn’t want to feel the urge to kill a cat every time I saw one if I was a dog. Plus, cats tend to be more pampered then dogs, so yeah. Probably a cat for me. :panda:
Yes and cats tend to be more cuddly (and fluffy) and actually want to sleep on your lap. <3

I'd want to become a dog, mostly because they always run around and do something that probably seems exciting to then. Besides, everyone knows all dogs go to heaven. :p

I would probably be a cat! It seems nice and relaxing to do what is basically nothing all day. Cats are just cutsuper cute! (no offense to dogs. Y'all cute too)

Dogs on the other hand, are more... Energetic, which isn't really my style. Plus they bark at everything! My brother did have a dog that was kinda not like that so if I were a dog, I would probably be like my brother's dog.

I would want to be a dog because they always seem so happy. I feel like being a cat would get boring, just laying around and being covered in fur, getting it in my mouth and coughing on it.

Cat, because you don't boss a cat around

considering in ancient egypt cats were considered gods.
Cat all the way

can also bully dogs and troll my owner, plus my owner would want me to sit on them and want me to let them pet me whereas with dogs they constantly want that and the novelty wears off. (source-I have a cat and used to have a few dogs)

Reactions: Reino
Definitely Cats. They got it good, I could sleep for the majority of the day. Also I could climb up trees and jump down FAR and not really worry about being injured. Obvi not like 5 stories or anything but farther than right now. Also nobody messes w cats

Reactions: Jisenku and FuredeRika
Back