Would you rather live in an anime or live in a movie?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
So, I just thought of another one, lol. Here we go! :p

Would you rather live in an anime or live in a movie? Mind you, this choice would be permanent, and you aren’t allowed to change from different lands. (Eg: If you chose to live in an anime, you couldn’t live in the Pokémon anime, then live in the Dragon Ball Z anime.)

I would guaranteed pick live in an anime for the rest of my life. Most Disney films are kinda sappy to me anyways, and plus, ANIME IS LIFE. What about you guys?

Reactions: Mizunil
Even though I don't watch anime myself, I would definitely pick to live in one over a movie. In movies I just don't think many things really happen that are special, outside of what is portrayed in the movie. Daily life would be pretty boring. Animes always have things going on in them, and they are usually much more interesting and sometimes weirder concepts. Animes also have a lot of changes to the environment around them so I'd rather take that over movies, which I feel are somewhat bland.

Probably anime. Definitely in the Pokemon anime though. So many cute Pokemon and other things! :p

In an anime, especially the slice of life ones. :lapras:

Reactions: Mizunil
I'd pick the pokemon anime, because of herdier, and evee, and all the cute babies. And being a trainer would be so much fun.

Reactions: Yesilikethatone
I would jump into a portal into Nichijou 100%. It's basically the perfect fever dream in my opinion, with a freaking professor that's so freaking young, and all of the weird shenanigans that happen is just incredible.

God, I freaking love that show.

Definitely anime, but would I have to follow the main storyline? This applies to movies as well, can I just do my own thing in that world or do I first have to go along with what happens in the anime?

Again, I would pick anime mainly because of the world magic systems :p
I would probably pick something in the slice-of-life genre, or comedy/fantasy. Originally I was thinking something like Hunter x Hunter or Tower of God, but those both get really intense, you'd have to be strong in order to survive for the most part. I don't think I could pass the Hunter exams :D. The best choice I can think of so far is Konosuba or Pokemon, both happier fantasy worlds. It would be fun passing my time in Konosuba doing basically random fun stuff, or being a Pokemon trainer.

What about... Anime Movies!?! :eek:

Anyways I like anime and all but I couldn't decide which one I'd want to live in. Some of the more silly ones that come to mind are Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh. Mostly made to sell toys and games but take themselves really seriously even though for the most part no one really dies unless they are a character in the story and that's a rare occurrence.

As far as movies go I really enjoyed ones that didn't take themselves too seriously but at the same time if it doesn't change from the norm and plays like an average life with little to no changes I would have no incentive to go there either. My favorites involve superheroes and for the most part futuristic settings but who knows which side you'll end up on when you get there for example some sort of doomsday threat.

But from what I personally enjoy and I know it would be cheating but if I was in Ready Player One I could technically still be in the anime world as long as it was a game so that would be my preferred choice.

Reactions: phofufury
there are a lot of weebs here...

I don't watch a lot of animes, and to be honest, most of them are quite boring. I love super hero movies though, and not just Marvel and DC, but quite a few others. I would probably pick to live in a super hero movie, but I am not quite sure which one.

I love DC, I love Batman and the Joker, even though it can be quite dark, I may live in that realm. It'd be pretty cool roaming and fighting crime in Gotham.

I also love the movie Super, where it's literally an ordinary guy who becomes a super hero, tired of the police not doing anything to catch real crime. I could totally live in that realm to.

But from what I personally enjoy and I know it would be cheating but if I was in Ready Player One I could technically still be in the anime world as long as it was a game so that would be my preferred choice.

this would ultimately be the best choice, as you have access to literally any movie and anime!

Reactions: Artisan
Anime! Harem, here we go! I get my own harem!

...I'm not a weeaboo but if I get the chance to have five seasons of girls fighting over me, of course I'm gonna take up that offer. Who wouldn't? Plus, anime girls are cute. Hope I end up with the tsundere.

Back