Would you rather never eat pizza again, or never drink another soda?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
So, I was recently playing some Would You Rather with friends, and I got to thinking. Wouldn’t it be awesome if I made up a few and posted them here?

Anyhoo, here’s the first question. Would you rather never eat another slice of pizza for the rest of your life, or never get to taste the fizzy wonderfulness of an ice cold soda?

If I had to choose, I’d say never eat pizza again. There’s so many other foods out there that taste amazing, but no other drinks compare to soda. ;-;

I think my choice would have to be pizza. Don't get me wrong, I love pizza! Its just that nothing in this world can replace soda. You could probably replace pizza easily

Pizza is to keep. Soda is honestly cheap and doesn’t do much but tingle your tastebuds. Pizza is legit good food.
Thier are other beverages that have fizz, like sparkling juice and stuff, but thier isn’t as many good alternatives to pizza

Ugh this one is so tough!!!! I have to go with never drink soda again. Eventually I'd get over my crystal pepsi addiction and it'd be much healthier to eat pizza then drink soda all the time...

Ugh this one is so tough!!!! I have to go with never drink soda again. Eventually I'd get over my crystal pepsi addiction and it'd be much healthier to eat pizza then drink soda all the time...
Unless we are talking about special healthy soda these don't exist rjght? Right?

Reactions: Duffy
Unless we are talking about special healthy soda these don't exist rjght? Right?
I wish :)

Ooo even better! Super healthy soda that tastes just like regular soda but is actually really healthy! Would never happen but :p

Reactions: Duffy
Since I have an unhealthy caffeine addiction I would let the pizza go but I would miss it :cry:.

Since I have an unhealthy caffeine addiction I would let the pizza go but I would miss it :cry:.
Obviously you’re making the wrong decision. If you don’t have soda anymore, you would be able to recover from your addiction.

Obviously you’re making the wrong decision. If you don’t have soda anymore, you would be able to recover from your addiction.
Agreed. You're just be wanting to have the soda over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I don't want to recover. I love me some soda :).

I prefer to keep pizza, I mostly drik juice instead of soda, so i dont lose much

I prefer to keep pizza, I mostly drik juice instead of soda, so i dont lose much
I like me a good soda sometimes but juice is cheaper and healthier. Doesnt really matter if you drink a lot of it.

Back