Wouldn't it be cool to have Silent Hill 3D?

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
I have to admit, when the 3DS was first released I thought Konami would jump all over it with Silent Hill. Ghosts popping out of the screen and whatnot. 3D was a really big gimmick back then. But for four years now, all I've heard is the sound of crickets. And then the crickets went quiet :panda:

I might not think of Silent Hill as the best horror franchise, but it's probably the scariest. Silent Hill 4: The Room is still the most frightening game I've ever played - the floating corpse ghosts really disturbed me. I think it'd be great to have a Silent Hill game on the 3DS, because the 3DS has about two horror games, one which everyone hated (Spirit Camera) and one which isn't really a horror game (Revelations).

Maybe the 3D gimmick has died down, but the idea shouldn't :bag:

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
I think that it would be really cool , since I don't think that the 3ds game library really does contain much horror games other than the ones you listed . I am pretty sure at least some people will buy it and I think that it would be a good idea and it would sell . I didn't play the game yet but it looks amazing and maybe someday it will come out ;)

Not sure it would be that nice actually... but I never really liked Silent Hill... I'm not brave enough to play them, I tend to stick on a corner of a wall and refuse to look at what might be behind...

Dunno, when I think 3ds I think of happy, non-scary thoughts. Adding a horror game of that degree might completly ruin the vibe I get off thinking of the 3ds xD. Jk, jk, tbh though, I don't see a game like silent hill being interesting on a 3ds. I think the best horror game experiences happen on the big screen, like PC or something.

Reactions: 3391
I think it would be VERY cool if Silent Hill came out for the 3ds! I personally LOVE Silent Hill. It's has more scares than Resident Evil. Plus the movies are good, wouldn't the game be good as well? (I know a lot of games that aren't as good as the movie) But this one might be awesome. I've played some for the ps2 and they are pretty decent and playworthy.

I think that it would be awesome to have silent hill 3d. Iwas always a fan of the silent hill games. I think that the 3d would do a great job on the game. Because it would be 3d, I think that it would be much scarier. I really wish that this would happen but I think that it is very unlikely.

Back