• Thread starter Morgan643DS
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan643DS

Morgan643DS

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Bayonetta and Corrin are coming to Smash. I don't really know who Corrin is, but I can say he/she looks really cool. As for Bayonetta, I was somewhat surprised, but somewhat not. I was expecting her to be represented in the game, but I wasn't expecting her to win the Smash Ballot. But in all honesty, I thought the announcement as a whole was good, but I felt like there's that they haven't told us. I know, they said that this was the last Smash announcement, but it doesn't mean that it's the last we'll hear about it. I strongly believe that there will be more coming to the game, whether that be more Smash characters, more costumes, more stages, etc. But I just feel like there's so much more that they haven't told us in the video that only they know about. Also, since Bayonetta won the Smash Ballot, I can imagine some people are probably a little upset the character they voted for didn't make it. But I've noticed that a lot of the characters people have been cheering for has suddenly been turned into Miis. So maybe we will get to see our favorite characters, only in Mii form. Who knows? Let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back