Wow

• Thread starter Lee Sin
  • Start date
Lee Sin

Lee Sin

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Noone here play League of Legends? I'm kinda suprised.
If you do my Username is SNESLink.
What's your Username?
What is your Favorite Champion btw.
Do you like Jungler,Support,AD Carry, AP Carry or Tank?

I've played League of Legends and I don't like the hour-long matches :p One of my Steam contacts gifted me a free copy of DotA 2 and it's basically "League of Legends" with a price tag. I also did not like DotA 2, heh.

Back to League of Legends.. It's a good game, but it takes a lot of time to complete a match. If you disconnect, your account might get suspended. I love that rule because I'd hate to join a match with ragers but there are times during that hour I must get off and do something else (I'm not sure if there's a pause button).

What I don't like about League of Legends and the reason why I uninstalled the game was because there are limited rooms with newbies. Every time I try to join a room, I get kicked because my level is too low.

The hour long matches is another reason. I get bored of the gameplay after 20 minutes. Some of my friends told me it takes time and I believe them. Maybe I'll try it again sometime in the future, :)

Reactions: Lee Sin
It is a very good game but you gotta play through that man. There is a few other maps that don't take as long.
I love League of Legends. Yes i do hate the people who kick others just because their lower level this happens to me.
Your account won't be suspended but banned for 1 day on the third time. It will give you a warning first off but
then you will get banned. I am currently level 7 so pretty low level.
It would be fun to play with anyone here or host an Event or something.

Reactions: Marc
Does anyone else have LoL?

Nope either. I just hate MMORPGs these games suck!

Back