• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
And I'm not even kidding...

7ifQETr.jpg

The name of the game is I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator :redpanda:

Game details:
I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator follows you, a promising culinary student, as you try to date your classmate, Colonel Sanders. Throughout your journey, you’ll be faced with life-changing decisions that will affect your chances of friendship and love. But be careful! Your choices have real consequences with real animated characters’ feelings at stake.

Features:
  • 9 lovable characters
  • Multiple hours of play-through
  • Dateable Colonel Sanders
  • A secret ending! Shh!
  • Secret recipes! Double Shh!
  • Cooking battles
  • Battle battles
  • Earn a degree from a fictional culinary school
  • 11 Herbs and Spices
  • Cute miniature food
  • Officially created by KFC. No, really
So erm yea.. what do you think? I surely wasn't expecting something like this lol.

• Funny
Reactions: Samster
I never thought I'd see this day.

Reactions: Marc
Would you spread mayo on the Colonel's Zinger ? :n-thinking:

• Funny
Reactions: 28142, Samster and Artisan
Would you spread mayo on the Colonel's Zinger ? :n-thinking:
Oh god why did you say that

Reactions: 28142 and Marc
dude this game looks epic af. I'm gonna 100% it and get the world record. also is it gonna be free?

• Funny
Reactions: Samster
I hope Wendy isn't gonna steal my love for the noble Sanders. This beats Mario Maker 2 publicity any day. I'd like a large Extra
T H I C C
chicken breast in my 5 dollar fill-up.

Reactions: Samster and Marc
lol

KFC has gone to the next level. :redpanda:

Still gonna play it and see what’s up, but I know I’ll be in for a strange ride. :panda:

I really aint gonna give KFC any money for this cause it's just Brand Twitter gone insane lol. But I'll probably find a way to play it somehow, might be hilarious to meme about with for an evening with friends.

It's probably going to be made with something like Ren'Py so you know, mods are gonna be a thing for it. That's gonna be probably the best (or worst) thing about this game haha.

However though, now anime Colonel is an actual thing, who knows where this'll stop if this sells a load of copies.

I really aint gonna give KFC any money for this cause it's just Brand Twitter gone insane lol. But I'll probably find a way to play it somehow, might be hilarious to meme about with for an evening with friends.

It's probably going to be made with something like Ren'Py so you know, mods are gonna be a thing for it. That's gonna be probably the best (or worst) thing about this game haha.

However though, now anime Colonel is an actual thing, who knows where this'll stop if this sells a load of copies.
It's probably going to be free

Back