WTF WHY ISNT CLUB NINTENDO ACCEPTING MY DS GAME CODE

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
I just made a club nintendo account for Australia and i heard about the mario 3d land promo
so i was gonna register my pokemon code but when i did it said expired code and on the package it said
exp date :12/04/2017
does anyone know a solution or had the same problem ?
thanks for your help

I just made a club nintendo account for Australia and i heard about the mario 3d land promo
so i was gonna register my pokemon code but when i did it said expired code and on the package it said
exp date :12/04/2017
does anyone know a solution or had the same problem ?
thanks for your help

Try contacting the support, and explain them the problem. Also, make sure that you haven't used your code before/on another account.

how do i do that ??

Search for a"Contact us" link on the website, or something like that.

Just try to contact the support and tell them your new code isn't working. Are you from Australia? or just using an Australian account to get the game?

Just try to contact the support and tell them your new code isn't working. Are you from Australia? or just using an Australian account to get the game?
using a austalian account to get game
i live in dubai

using a austalian account to get game
i live in dubai

Then, with Region-Lock thing, that won't work. Give up.

Then, with Region-Lock thing, that won't work. Give up.
????
what do you mean ???

if i give you the codes can you help me get mario ?

????
what do you mean ???
if i give you the codes can you help me get mario ?
Do you understand how regionlocking works? If not, it's basically if the code/game doesn't match the region that your account/console is based in, it won't work. The Dubai thing may be a problem depending on the Club Nintendo account settings....In any case, isn't the 3D Land promotion thing only in Europe?

Do you understand how regionlocking works? If not, it's basically if the code/game doesn't match the region that your account/console is based in, it won't work. The Dubai thing may be a problem depending on the Club Nintendo account settings....In any case, isn't the 3D Land promotion thing only in Europe?
people said they got auzzie marios

no its not just europe - theres others too - russia etc

huh ok, just looked it up and I didn't know about Australia (also, no need to double post when you can just edit...).

Like D4rkDragon suggested, definitely get Nintendo support for that. Check this website and see if it helps at all: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/club/en/faq.jsp It's not the Australian one, but if this doesn't work you can try searching that one.

huh ok, just looked it up and I didn't know about Australia (also, no need to double post when you can just edit...).

Like D4rkDragon suggested, definitely get Nintendo support for that. Check this website and see if it helps at all: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/club/en/faq.jsp It's not the Australian one, but if this doesn't work you can try searching that one.
THANK YOU !!
GRACIAS

Back