X and Y leaks DUN DUN Dun

• Thread starter jandkas
  • Start date
jandkas

jandkas

Smash Hero
Towns Folk
So apparently from Pokebeach some leaks were shown. Albeit they have crappy quality, but Pokebeach states they might be credible. What do you think?
This is what they said:
"This morning, several convincing photos of new Pokemon were posted around the Internet (the first three you see below). Later on, another "leaker"appeared on our forums and began posting even more photos (the rest you see below). Both sources are apparently playing different games, but both own at least one of the same Pokemon (Hawlucha). According to the combined information of both "leaks," Greninja is the final form of Froakie, Hawlucha is a Flying/Fighting-type Pokemon that can learn a new Fighting-type attack called Flying Press, and a new Rock/Water Pokemon, Binacle, is #21 in the Coastal Kalos Pokedex. Aerodactyl supposedly has a Mega Evolution as well. Hawlucha's color scheme appears to vary going by the two sets of photos below.

It is difficult to determine if the images are Photoshopped. After over 1,000 people began to view the forum thread, the source who posted on our forums expunged the information from his posts and deleted his images. He called them fake, but many of our forum users theorize that it's just a cover-up excuse. His IP address traces back to Italy where other convincing X/Y photos have been leaking over the past few days. While we don't want to post any more "leaks" about these games with their release right around the corner, the photos have already spread to every corner of the Internet, so there's no point in pretending they don't exist. Please remember though that these could still be fake and we're only presenting them for discussion purposes."
greninja.jpg
hawklucha-2.png
hawklucha-3.png

I guess we'll find out in 12 days. I think they are fake (battle style looks different to the one in videos), :singing:

Reactions: ShinyLatios
They look pretty genuine to me and the Greninja (Froakie's supposedly 3rd Evolution) looks pretty bada$$, imo. I'm leaning towards Froakie now. :D

Oh, leaks. Lovely. Now watch the angry fans who think they'd have been more awed 12 days later.

Reactions: Chaox
Genuine or not, wait is the better option.

Genuine or not, wait is the better option.
In my honest opinion, I think wait is the ONLY option we have xD it's not DS so we can download and play the leaked rom.

In my honest opinion, I think wait is the ONLY option we have xD it's not DS so we can download and play the leaked rom.

Well, if you have some "contacts", you can have the game one or two weeks before.

Getting hyped but I won't even be getting the game on release date, I haven't pre ordered it because I don't have a sky box.So I guess I'll be waiting till Christmas then or I hope to have enough play coins to redeem an Eshop card ...

:cry::cry::cry: #hardtimes

Well, if you have some "contacts", you can have the game one or two weeks before.
I don't have any contacts with either Nintendo or GameFreak at all. I'd love an early review copy though. :cry:

Review copies would be fantastic, play games for free.

Review copies would be fantastic, play games for free.
You'd need to be an established writer for a pretty big site though, to have a chance at getting review copies for games like Pokemon.

You'd need to be an established writer for a pretty big site though, to have a chance at getting review copies for games like Pokemon.
Like IGN or gamespot, sighh.

Like IGN or gamespot, sighh.
Even though those two sites' reviews are awful. The quality of their reviews is so pathetic it's surprising they are still taken seriously. Carolyn Petit and Tom McShea are so bad I've seen user reviewers who have English as a second language write better reviews than them.

Even though those two sites' reviews are awful. The quality of their reviews is so pathetic it's surprising they are still taken seriously. Carolyn Petit and Tom McShea are so bad I've seen user reviewers who have English as a second language write better reviews than them.
Bad as in? Do they have bad grammar, I'm not familiar with their reviews.

Bad as in? Do they have bad grammar, I'm not familiar with their reviews.
Carolyn Petit is a feminist and has no idea what she wants concerning females in games. If a game has an awesome heroine who can defend herself, like Tomb Raider, she marks the whole game down, gives it an average score and says it's sexual objectification and whatnot out of her own insecurities. If the game has a female character who needs to be rescued, like in Mario even (can you believe her?), she says it's a damsel in distress trope and marks such a game down to. So she has no idea what she wants.
Tom McShea's reviews suck because he thinks he's a Shakespeare or something, and has to fill his reviews with useless melodrama like this from the The Last of Us review: "Morals? Morals won't put a roof over your head or get you food." For God's sake, it's a review of a game, not your tragedy play. Also he gives games lower-than-expected scores simply to annoy the community and act like a superior critic who isn't out to make friends. Often his reviews contradict each other like The Last of Us review in which he lists one of the bad points as 'supporting characters are rarely sympathetic' and then goes on to say that morals won't blah blah like I quoted above. He can't find technical glitches in games he wants to mark down so he just makes up his own bad points that don't exist and often contradicts himself.

Reactions: Reece
Carolyn Petit is a feminist and has no idea what she wants concerning females in games. If a game has an awesome heroine who can defend herself, like Tomb Raider, she marks the whole game down, gives it an average score and says it's sexual objectification and whatnot out of her own insecurities. If the game has a female character who needs to be rescued, like in Mario even (can you believe her?), she says it's a damsel in distress trope and marks such a game down to. So she has no idea what she wants.
Tom McShea's reviews suck because he thinks he's a Shakespeare or something, and has to fill his reviews with useless melodrama like this from the The Last of Us review: "Morals? Morals won't put a roof over your head or get you food." For God's sake, it's a review of a game, not your tragedy play. Also he gives games lower-than-expected scores simply to annoy the community and act like a superior critic who isn't out to make friends. Often his reviews contradict each other like The Last of Us review in which he lists one of the bad points as 'supporting characters are rarely sympathetic' and then goes on to say that morals won't blah blah like I quoted above. He can't find technical glitches in games he wants to mark down so he just makes up his own bad points that don't exist and often contradicts himself.
Hmm, well I don't go unto Gamespot often but I did hear the story about how she gave GTA V a 9 instead of a 10.
But really what does it matter if the games didn't get the score that you think it deserves, people are still going to play games regardless :).

Hmm, well I don't go unto Gamespot often but I did hear the story about how she gave GTA V a 9 instead of a 10.
But really what does it matter if the games didn't get the score that you think it deserves, people are still going to play games regardless :).
That's not the problem. I'm not a crazed fan angry at a game getting a 9 instead of a 10 like a lot of other people are, and I wasn't interested in GTA V or The Last of Us to begin with. I think 9 is a brilliant score. I don't care if GTA V got a 9 or a 10 or a 4; what I do care is that their reviewers are remarkably inconsistent and their score is always proportional to how much money the company seems to have paid them, meaning games like Call of Doody which have all the bad points that they point out in other, better yet less popular franchises and are always reskins of the previous game get great scores while their reviews let their personal biases affect their score of other games in which they're not getting a bonus payment by the game company. I'm talking about the quality and inconsistencies of their reviews, not their scores. Their attitude towards their community doesn't help either.

This Greninja kinda looks awesome 0.0 If this is genuine, more and more people are gonna get Froakie.

Is it just me or am I the only one not able to make heads or tails literally out of greninja?

Is it just me or am I the only one not able to make heads or tails literally out of greninja?

Lol I think its just you :p Its left leg is just kind of hidden by the rest of his body.

Reactions: jandkas
Back