X and Y, Streetpass?

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Flarence

Flarence

Noble of Flames~!
Towns Folk
Pokemon X and Y are supposed to have streetpass (That's expected, being a 3DS game lol).

So, in short, what do you think streetpass/spotpass will do for this title? How do you guys think it will work? =3
I'm so hyped for this game, I wanna hear your guys' thoughts.

It'll probably show their customized character and and their trainer card, but other than that I have no idea.

Hmmm...maybe it will have something to do with the Mon-Amie feature? Not sure.

It'll probably show their customized character and and their trainer card, but other than that I have no idea.
Yea it will. You have your 3DS friend, your Spot Passes, and Streetpasses (If Iam not working).

Maybe, you can put up some stuff in your trade pile and it gets traded via Streetpass? It will definitely exchange your trainer card with others.

Now we won't be having friendcodes anymore.

Maybe you can choose a Pokémon from the set of Pokémon that the person you Streetpassed has.

How about you can face the person that you Steetpassed, and if you win, you get to take a Pokémon of your choosing from the person's team. Basically it's like @Corey 's idea. :p

X and Y actually does have StreetPass, I just found out how to activate it yesterday. :jawdrop:

I have no idea how it works though.

X and Y actually does have StreetPass, I just found out how to activate it yesterday. :jawdrop:

I have no idea how it works though.

It's just for show your video and some info, for what I know.
Nothing spectacular.

Also I think you can win poké miles but nobody here lives with a 3DS so...

It's just for show your video and some info, for what I know.
Nothing spectacular.

Also I think you can win poké miles but nobody here lives with a 3DS so...

I'd love to show people my PR video. It's a Psyduck spinning around in circles in the sky, while fast paced rock music plays in the background.

I'd love to show people my PR video. It's a Psyduck spinning around in circles in the sky, while fast paced rock music plays in the background.

The pokémon showed is the first one you're using. That means if you change your pokémon, the pokémon on the video will change too.

The pokémon showed is the first one you're using. That means if you change your pokémon, the pokémon on the video will change too.

It saves whichever Pokemon you originally chose. However, you can retake it with another Pokemon, and it will go through all the same motions.

How about you can face the person that you Steetpassed, and if you win, you get to take a Pokémon of your choosing from the person's team. Basically it's like @Corey 's idea. :p
So basically, we'd get to be Team Rocket? :O lol that'd be hilarious. Although if they were to do something like that I'd imagine it'd be more like getting to trade pokemon....but then you'd end up with clones all over because the other person may not make the same trade so that could be a problem.

streetpass in pokemon X and Y stinks. all it does is give you 1 pokemile. and you dont exchange trainer cards or anything just says you got 1 or more street passes and you get 1 or more pokemiles.

I think of the special delivery who you can receive Pokemon but instead of that receiving items though streetpass

I really haven't noticed any significant use of StreetPass in the game yet although that's probably because I never get StreetPaases anyways. Online connectivity is the best type of connectivity you could have though since you can play with anyone no matter where you are. I'm glad that it has finally been integrated so well into a Pokemon game for the first time since it makes the game a lot better.

I really haven't noticed any significant use of StreetPass in the game yet although that's probably because I never get StreetPaases anyways. Online connectivity is the best type of connectivity you could have though since you can play with anyone no matter where you are. I'm glad that it has finally been integrated so well into a Pokemon game for the first time since it makes the game a lot better.
What streetpass is used for is whenever you streetpass tag somebody that has also enabled streetpass in X/Y, You will recieve a message on the holo caster saying you got 1 Pokemile for everyone you tagged.

I've gotten some Streetpasses and some Pokemiles but it's not that significant to be a big fuss over. I'm kinda disappointed but at least it's something. I've gotten at the most 10-15 altogether. Spotpass information is usually for contests from PGL and I don't really participate in them either (although it's a decent feature).

Back