PkMn XY/ORAS X Version Exclusives

• Thread starter jandkas
  • Start date
jandkas

jandkas

Smash Hero
Towns Folk
I have a Swirlix willing to trade with any Y exclusives.

I already have that one but I'll send you a Cloyster when I catch one (its location is already in my Pokedex)

Reactions: jandkas
I have one too xD I also have many other X exclusives including Hounour and Aron.
Btw, just ask for any Pokemon, if I have extra I'll trade it for free ;)

Reactions: jandkas and Marc
I have one too xD I also have many other X exclusives including Hounour and Aron.

You have Y exclusives?
(Well, I will happy to receive it, have it on my Pokédex, and trade you back that one)

You have Y exclusives?
(Well, I will happy to receive it, have it on my Pokédex, and trade you back that one)
If you tell me what Pokemon are actually exclusive to Y then I'll trade you them. You don't have to send them back either (unless it's a legendary :p) I have a Larvitar, it's a Y exclusive.

If you tell me what Pokemon are actually exclusive to Y then I'll trade you them. You don't have to send them back either (unless it's a legendary :p) I have a Larvitar, it's a Y exclusive.

I will search them later.

PS: What about starters pokémon?
I will send you my stone to you this night and start again :p

(With the little time I spend, I would prefer start with a better strategy :D)

I added your friend code, can you add me back?

I added your friend code, can you add me back?
I have added you. :) If you're looking for any pokemon let me know I may be able to breed one for you ;)

Reactions: jandkas
Alright, Do you happen to have Xerneas? I will be willing to trade my Mewtwo with the Y gem, or Yveltal for it. I would rather give you my Mewtwo, but you can have my Yveltal if you want.

Back