X& Y Post game

• Thread starter Lamont
  • Start date
Lamont

Lamont

"Haunted Pumpkin"
Towns Folk
How do you feel about the post game content? Were you disappointed or satisfied with it?

I don't think it even exists. Apart from catching a couple legendaries and doing the Looker Missions, there really wasn't any real postgame content in Pokemon X. I seriously hope there is a substantial area to explore for the next games because having nowhere new to go makes the existing regions become repetitive and stale. I don't really get why it's so hard to implement anyways. Just make a couple more cities filled with ultra-tough trainers. Create a small subplot to go along with all the areas with the story culminating with a boss fight against a trainer with nearly all LV 100s. Make the postgame very challenging because the harder something is, the more fun it gets (unless it's just unfair/broken).

The post game was fine. I was busy getting every Pokemon (after the Looker quest, the last time my Vivillion from the start of the game would ever be used to sweep everything like it normally does) and after that I decided to build a competitive team which never seems to get old however preparation seems like a waste of time to me. Why not have a Pokemon machine to make whatever Pokemon you want in game without cheating? The trainer were easy I guess and that's how they should be so they can be fodder for my Pokemon to level up after eating the fainted Pokemon. However I want more challenge an not just cheap battle Maison fights with barely any rules and where opponent's like to use gimmicks like Double Team maybe and items are random and unpredictable. I wanted a true fight like say human fight level. I'm not complaining however that they have a shoddy battle thing in the Vs. Recorder so you can practice on it.

There needed to be more post game content. I beat the Looker missions, Unlocked Kiloude city ( I am horrible at the battle Maison) and I am trying to catch Articuno. There was not enough post game content.

Back