• Start date

XB1 or PS4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MLPD

MLPD

The MultiLPDude
Towns Folk
Well, I myself am a PS4 kinda guy but I do enjoy the Xbox1 titles. So I'm a mix between both

A gaming PC is best as a lot of games are on there, more than PS4 and Xbox one combined. I think that th Xbox 1 is a great device, and has many games, and quaility, etc. to offer, but the PS4 is like a cheaper, alternative because the Xbox 1 is realllyyy expensive :/ The PS4 isn't as good, but still keeps up and has better quaility.

I think Wii U or generally Nintendo makes innovative games. I mean XBox games or PS4 games: Call of Duty 6213 Advanced Modern World at Warfare. You see what i mean. Its much more good. And Nintendo got the Nostalgia thing going on. You remember more Nintendo games later on than these Triple A Games.

Poyo

I honestly heard many negative things with the Xbox 1. I heard from my friend who owns one that there is a limit to who can be in the room or it will pause, he says that you can't trade games in and many other negative things.

In other words I love the Xbox but having heard that I am glad to own a PS4.

Generally there's more to come in games when you get PC Games , so that's what I'd recommend , unless your computer can't handle games smoothly , but other than that , there are many cool and free PC games . Other than that , the Wii U is a good choice , but if you don't like it , then the PS4 is the next alternative

Back