Xbox gives random people bans.

• Thread starter Darrix
  • Start date
Darrix

Darrix

Asians R Us
Towns Folk
Well I got xbox live gold, and now they suspended me until Feburary 7 for no reason! I haven't been on in 2 weeks and they suspended me today! Anyone else have this problem?

first off I love how your Avatar fits the post :p

Second, yeah this happen to me...it sucks and I'm guessing it has something to do with XBOX thinking you broke one of the many rules, did you contact XBOX and see why did it?

I know with me they told me that my account "stole" a game that I had bought using my XBOX card...:confused: so maybe it's a mix up.

I would check with them just to be sure.

Reactions: 18
first off I love how your Avatar fits the post :p

Second, yeah this happen to me...it sucks and I'm guessing it has something to do with XBOX thinking you broke one of the many rules, did you contact XBOX and see why did it?

I know with me they told me that my account "stole" a game that I had bought using my XBOX card...:confused: so maybe it's a mix up.

I would check with them just to be sure.
First of all headache puppy does fit, and yeah it says I cheated... So I don't know, I havnt been on in a long time so I will see...

Yeah Xbox has so many complicated rules, I'm sorry to hear that is falsely accusing you. I hope they will fix this soon.

Yeah Xbox has so many complicated rules, I'm sorry to hear that is falsely accusing you. I hope they will fix this soon.
Next thing you know there will be so many ru,es there will be one that says if you don't renew your subscription you will be suspended until 12/31/9999... Lol

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Next thing you know there will be so many ru,es there will be one that says if you don't renew your subscription you will be suspended until 12/31/9999... Lol

I know right!? That's why I stopped bothering with online, I miss playing with my friends but with the "Lets play 20 guesses with XBOX rules" it's not worth it.

I know right!? That's why I stopped bothering with online, I miss playing with my friends but with the "Lets play 20 guesses with XBOX rules" it's not worth it.
Yup the story of my life, one day your gunna get on and your gunna get banned for sitting on a couch...

Yup the story of my life, one day your gunna get on and your gunna get banned for sitting on a couch...

I hear ya...its not cool xbox...not cool.

I have never been banned or restricted on Xbox Live ever. I have been a member for 4-5 years now and never have I experienced such thing. I have never even heard about this thing before. You sure you're not doing anything wrong or maybe, your accounts have been compromised and being used for stealing games or spamming?

Back