Offering [Xbox One] Halo: The Master Chief Collection

• Thread starter Dj2
  • Start date
Dj2

Dj2

A Wild Ridonkleberry
Towns Folk
You're probably wondering why I have so many codes lying around. It's because I secretly steal codes online and sell them on the black market. Anyway, here is another code for Halo: The Master Chief Collection. The code can be yours for two $20 amazon gift card codes or two $20 Nintendo gift card codes. If these prices don't fit your needs then make me an offer.

Reactions: AricAttack
You're probably wondering why I have so many codes lying around. It's because I secretly steal codes online and sell them on the black market. Anyway, here is another code for Halo: The Master Chief Collection. The code can be yours for two $20 amazon gift card codes or two $20 Nintendo gift card codes. If these prices don't fit your needs then make me an offer.
Ok

Reactions: Dj2
Ok as in you want to buy it, or ok as a reply to when I said, "It's because I secretly steal codes online and sell them on the black market."?

Ok as in you want to buy it, or ok as a reply to when I said, "It's because I secretly steal codes online and sell them on the black market."?
Okay as in cool

Reactions: AricAttack
Back