Xbox Series X Fridge

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
Xbox said:
Xbox and Snoop Dogg Unveil the Xbox Series X Fridge

This is the best headline of the year, I guess now we know that they were smoking some pretty hardcore stuff to think of this

• Funny
Reactions: Artisan, ShyGuy64 and phofufury
Apparently the value of the fridge is less than a Series X, according to the T&Cs.

I like the lighting, but I don’t know how you’re supposed to replace the lights once they go out, or the speaker that plays the start-up sound.

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
When's the PS5 bathtub coming out again? And what about the Nintendo switch light switch?

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and phofufury
When's the PS5 bathtub coming out again? And what about the Nintendo switch light switch?
that would be something XD cant wait for the Nintendo Switch light switch lol

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak
that would be something XD cant wait for the Nintendo Switch light switch lol
It would make the signature “click” whenever you flip it. And theres co op so 2 people can flip it at the same time.

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
It would make the signature “click” whenever you flip it. And theres co op so 2 people can flip it at the same time.
lol, it would have to make the signiture click XD

lol, it would have to make the signiture click XD
But theres also drift. Sometimes it randomly switches on and switches off on its own. But nintendo will give a free replacement within 3 years so dont worry.

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
But theres also drift. Sometimes it randomly switches on and switches off on its own. But nintendo will give a free replacement within 3 years so dont worry.
lol! the drift would be horrible, the light be going on and off randomly......XD

Back