Xenoblade 2: reaching tyrannotitan kurodl help (post game, possible spoilers)

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so i took down a few superbosses for some rare stuff and powerful chips, but theres one im trying to reach and i cant yet because of the very hefty secondary blockade preventing me from freeing him: tyrannotitan kurodl.

after probably around a week or so of at least 2 new game+ playthroughs i finally managed to locate this boss, but now i have another problem... the secondary field skill blockade. if i recall correctly, it requires you to have +9 focus and a rough as heck +12 fire mastery... i have yet to return to the boss's location to see if i have enough points for focus, but im far from even close on the fire mastery. at most i may have half the points needed for this which means its gonna be a bit yet (possibly into another run).

so my question is, for fire mastery is it possible to just stack lv 2 fire mastery across several common blades to get past this? this was what i had the least of (and still do) for this particular situation. if i cant get lv 2 fire mastery on common blades to free the enemy i may have to finish up deed unlocks grinding and restart on another new game+... which is ok but kinda drafty tbh

Back