xenoblade chronicles 2 chapter 10, game switching one random blade before character fighting sequence... annoying ...

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so ive done several new game+ runs and the most stupidly annoying thing for me about any of it is the character battle sequence in chapter 10 where everyone disappears and rex is sent to some kind of illusory world that isnt real, and heres what i dont like about this part: the game will ALWAYS switch one of my good S+ blades in a random position for Roc which i hate because hes at lv 1 trust for me! this doesnt make sense either and it happens even with all 3 slots filled. i tried to open my blade arrangement before starting the fight ands that didnt work, so i ended up shutting it off and resetting because im not fighting with a lv 1 trust blade that i literally never use. i just got herald to S+ and i want to use her here for fun but how am i supposed to do that with the game being stupid here? this also doesnt happen anywhere else in the game and its very annoying sometimes. the only one who never got randomly swapped was Pyra/ Mythra and i love them but i like to use other blades too.

is there any way to stop the game from doing this when you start this part of the late game story sequence? i cant seem to avoid it and had to reset several times in the past before saying screw it and gave up and just used mythra because the game wouldnt cut it out. this never happens anywhere else, seriously what the heck? =P

Back