Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Game missing from box :( How often does this happen ?

• Thread starter Furyofthestorm78
  • Start date
Furyofthestorm78

Furyofthestorm78

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
My husband got me Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for Christmas, very nice was looking forward to playing it , so excitedly opened the wrapping and the plastic wrap over the box. Thought it was a bit weird that the wrapping was a bit loose, but opened it anyway, only to find no game card :( looks like someone has swiped it at some point. Unfortunately my husband didn't notice anything wrong when he received it with a bunch of other stuff, wrapped it and left it thinking he had bought me a cool gift. ( He ordered it on day of release from a well known supplier we order loads of stuff from) The supplier is now out of stock and will be for a few weeks and the price has gone up by more than £10 from every other supplier. Disappointing but I guess can't be helped. So lucky it was my game and not the kids Super Mario Odyssey, THAT would have been so much worse.

It was brought online? This is why I buy my games in stores..

Try contacting the supplier, they will most likely have to give you a refund or compensation of some kind for well, not getting what you paid for.

Getting Super Mario Odyssey is better than not getting anything...

Yes it was online, we buy loads of games online , it has never been an issue before. Husband has opened a case with supplier and they offered to replace it but it would take ages, he grumbled and they phoned him and offered a gift card for the new more expensive price so he could order it from a different supplier from the same group.
Hopefully the replacement will arrive tomorrow.

Getting Super Mario Odyssey is better than not getting anything...
It is :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back