Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has finally a release date.

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So finally we got to see a new Brand new tráiler for this huge epic adventure game coming exclusively to the nintendo switch. At first I thought the tráiler was kind of boring but after paying close attention to it I got engaged in the story and game features it talks about.
To tell you the truth I was not really hyped for this game but it looks interesting and full of things to do and explore.

Xenoblade chronicles 2 is coming to nintendo switch on December 1st 2017.
What do you think about it? Is it a day one pick for you?

This Is My Most Hyped Game By Far! I picked up the original on 3ds and I loved it. I actually just restarted it and am trying to do a 100% completion run. This game looks even better, with new monsters, characters, better art style, gigantic monsters to climb on. EVERYTHING JUST LOOKS AMAZING AND I WANT IT!!!

It looks like a game I would most likely play at some point but I did notice a slight downgrade in the looks of the game here and there. It still looks pretty tho regardless of that and I see that someone might have been into P.S.O while making this game cause I seen some designs that look just like the bots in P.S.O. For those that don't know what that P.S.O is it's called Phantasy Star Online. I am sure it is going to be an enjoyable game tho from what I have seen.

I'm torn between not getting this game at all, and buying a Switch just so I can buy the game on release day. It definitely has the feel of the previous two games, with nice throwbacks to both of them, while still adding new ideas and concepts, especially to the combat. The setting and world seem very interesting, as does the story, but I find the character designs a tad off-putting. I was never a huge fan of most of the character designs in the previous games (outfits in particular), but if the story and gameplay are good enough, I can look past the art direction.

I'm definitely excited to see how this game turns out, Xenoblade is one of my favourite games of all time, and I have high expectations of the third game.

Back