XenoBlade Chronicles coming to New 3DS ?!

• Thread starter IAMPOOR
  • Start date
IAMPOOR

IAMPOOR

Needs PC
Towns Folk
Have you ever played as Shulk in Super Smash Brothers 4 and wondered where he came from? Well He came from the Game XenoBlade Chronicles which almost didn't come out in NA. It will be coming out on the New Nintendo 3DS as a remake but not by the same creators. It is by the people that transferred Donkey Kong Country Returns from the Wii to the 3DS! So I say this project is in good hands.

I always wondered where Shulk was from. I can't wait to try this on the new 3DS, I watched a playthrough on youtube and fell in love with this game.

well, I for one am still baffled as to where Mario is from. I haven't seen him before in all my life.

Have you ever played as Shulk in Super Smash Brothers 4 and wondered where he came from? Well He came from the Game XenoBlade Chronicles which almost didn't come out in NA. It will be coming out on the New Nintendo 3DS as a remake but not by the same creators. It is by the people that transferred Donkey Kong Country Returns from the Wii to the 3DS! So I say this project is in good hands.
I agree. Xenoblade is in excellent hands! I got the remake of Donkey Kong Country Returns for the 3DS and I was surprised, the controls felt much better than the Wii version my friend had. Everything felt so polished. So I am expecting great things from Xenoblade, unfortunately I can't play it because I don't have a New3DS.

I'm really curious about it. I missed it on Wii and now that I own the New 3DS, I can't wait to give it a try. I hope we won't be disappointed! I didn't know it was from the same who did the port of DKCR (I didn't look either), they did a nice job on that.

Back