1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Xenoblade X Xenoblade Chronicles Wii or Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Discussion in 'Wii U Games' started by Killer B, Jan 20, 2016.

?

Xenoblade Chronicles Wii or Xenoblade Chronicles X?

1. Xenoblade Chronicles Wii!

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X!

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. They're both equal.

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Killer B

Killer B Killer B, yo Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    25 coins
    So, I've never played Xenoblade Chronicles Wii, but I am playing X, and X is frickin' amazing :3
    So, I was wondering what you guys thought was better? X or the Wii version?
  2. Roxra

Roxra Very Nutritious Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    4 coins
    I played wii, and I didn't play it in a while.I've been watching X, and it definitely took the Wii U's graphics to it's advantage.Plus, the gameplay looks awesome and the soundtrack is really good.But, the original game probably got a lot of love, seeing Wii U got a new version completely and the New 3ds got a 3d version added.
  3. OopaMazo

OopaMazo Content at Heart Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    632 coins
    Never played either of them, but X does garner my interest more. It has a lot more to offer to the consumer, and the online play is really amazing, I've been hearing. X will definitely be the first game in the series I play and it will probably prompt me to buy Chronicles Wii. :jimlad:
  4. Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance Banned User

Play Coins:
    251 coins
    I prefer the original Xenoblade Chronicles. X was good, but it's too futuristic in my honest opinion
  5. Shin

Shin He with the heart of wood. Banned User

Play Coins:
    204 coins
    I really liked Xenoblade chronicles and Xenoblade chronicles X. But if I had to choose one it'd be X because of the story and basically all of it in general. The game was so beautifully done on the Wii U and it made me miss exploring when I stopped. Though I'd recommend both of them to anyone.
  6. IceBerg425

IceBerg425 BACK SLASH!! Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    4 coins
    I really love the original Xenoblade, and I wasn't disappointing by X. I really liked the soundtrack, the gameplay is just like the orginal but there is know a class mechanic. The story is pretty good, but the pacing is really slow, so it might take a few hours of grinding and exploring to get to the next story mission. All this being said I would have to say that in my opinion the original is better. The characters feel real, and the story is much deeper and important to the characters than in X. Tee soundtrack in the original is also better to me.
  7. TheHeirToTheMonado7

TheHeirToTheMonado7 Just call me Shulk Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    I like the wii xenoblade. I like it more than x because the characters in x don't stand out to my liking. I love the skell idea but having no monado sucks because to me best sword design. But the wii xenoblade the characters the gameplay the graphics were awesome for what monolith had. I love the soundtrack to death especcially zanza. Best game in my opinion and especially with seven her abilities on how she was controlling something how she got a second chance of life.
  8. Wariomovie

Wariomovie Wario Monger Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2,547 coins
    I think that they are both equally good, but they do have their differences. If you are looking for a bigger map with better graphics, go for Xenoblade X. If you prefer better character development as well as a much more impressive musical score, go with Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii.