Xenoblade Chronicles Wii U VC

• Thread starter Ninkid64
  • Start date
Ninkid64

Ninkid64

Nintendo Geek/YoKai Watch fan
Towns Folk
The Wii Version on Xenoblade Chronicles released last week on Wii U eShop. It even supports the use of the Gamepad. Has anyone tried picking it up yet?

The Wii Version on Xenoblade Chronicles released last week on Wii U eShop. It even supports the use of the Gamepad. Has anyone tried picking it up yet?

Yes, I have it since a while (EU Wii U owner here); and honestly, it's just perfect. It supports off-TV perfectly, there are no lag(s) (or I would have to find any), and it looks better than the New 3DS port while being cheaper than this one (Wii U VC is $20/€20, while the 3DS port is €40). Plus, it's Xenoblade, and both games (X and the Wii version) are great games.

So, honestly, go for it. Especially if you didn't got the chance to play it back in the Wii era.

I didn't get the change to buy the game back then, so now I'm really glad Nintendo finally release it in NA. I love Xenoblade Chronicles X, and I know both games aren't connected. But still, I want to see how similiar/different this game is. I just hope my Wii U has enough space to download it.

I didn't get the change to buy the game back then, so now I'm really glad Nintendo finally release it in NA. I love Xenoblade Chronicles X, and I know both games aren't connected. But still, I want to see how similiar/different this game is. I just hope my Wii U has enough space to download it.
The game is around 7 GB to download.

Back