Xenoblade X xenoblade chronicles X online features

• Thread starter wolfman_1015
  • Start date
wolfman_1015

wolfman_1015

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
Earlier today Monolith Soft opened a web page for the game xenoblade chronicles X the company said
would have online elements when the page went down for a lot of traffic in the server they apologized
and gave the message.It is a good thing to konw that xenoblade chronicles will have online features
I would like to see a Monster Hunter-ish kind of online gameplay where you can fight along your friends
with monsters. Tell me what are your opinions?

Earlier today Monolith Soft opened a web page for the game xenoblade chronicles X the company said
would have online elements when the page went down for a lot of traffic in the server they apologized
and gave the message.It is a good thing to konw that xenoblade chronicles will have online features
I would like to see a Monster Hunter-ish kind of online gameplay where you can fight along your friends
with monsters. Tell me what are your opinions?

http://forum.3dspedia.com/blog/more-info-on-xenoblade-x.89/
I'm expecting some co-op for that game. After all, we can have custom characters, and the map are even bigger than the ones in Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)! It seems normal to me that this game will have online features after all!

i cant wait for this game to be released

This game just looks amazing and to tell you the truth when I heard it will have online features I can't stop dreaming about teaming up with some buddies and start monster hunting big horrible four legged beasts.

I would love that . Imagine you are level 35 and you have level 59 friends playing with you.I bet you'll get a lot of experience playing with them causing ypu to somewhat catch up to them because you getting the same experience but since it takes less experience to level up it's way easy to get to more levels than them.Plus it's fun to communicate will beating up monsters like a bunch of cool assassin army clan group.Also if they have online service there should be online clans or groups so you can party up with clan members and be on the top of other clans.

Back