xenoblade or xenoblade x?

• Thread starter codyplays
  • Start date
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
So I am getting a Wii u after this huge winter storm blows over.(finally) and if been looking into xenoblade recently and I think I will really like it but since I decided a Wii u instead of n3ds I can't get xenoblade chronicles (at least for 3 ds) so my question is should I get xenoblade x or should I try to get xenoblade chronicles for the Wii first? Keep in mind if never played any of the xeno games ( or any games made by monolith soft for that matter) so which one do you think would be better for me?

So I am getting a Wii u after this huge winter storm blows over.(finally) and if been looking into xenoblade recently and I think I will really like it but since I decided a Wii u instead of n3ds I can't get xenoblade chronicles (at least for 3 ds) so my question is should I get xenoblade x or should I try to get xenoblade chronicles for the Wii first? Keep in mind if never played any of the xeno games ( or any games made by monolith soft for that matter) so which one do you think would be better for me?

It all depends on your tastes. If you want a futuristic game with mechas, and a map that will be 5 times bigger than the ones of Xenoblade Chronicles, go for X. Otherwise, if you just want to play the first Xenoblade, well, go for it. But don't play the wannabe-a-port version of an excellent game (N3DS, and apparently, some stuff of the Wii version became locked in the N3DS port. To access these features, you must have the Shulk amiibo, and you must put it on the bottom screen on the N3DS).

So, to recap: Big maps, futuristic background: Xenoblade X
Awesome story, the first in the series: Xenoblade.

Oh, and to clear that immediately: The games have no relation with each other. Only the gameplay remains between the twos.

Reactions: codyplays and Marc
I'll take that into consideration when deciding ^thanks :)
I really love heavy story games and I love futuristic games (as long as they can back themselves up with decent story and gameplay) so it's going to be a tough decision.
I'm interested in the story of the monado but at the same time the story of how there ship crashed to an unknow planet…
Decisions,decisions

If you're lucky, you can find the original (on Wii) online, and I'd recommend playing the games in order, so...

But if you can't or the price is too steep, I'd go with X.

image.jpg I think I'm going with chronicles :)

I think I'll have to lay down some money for it though...

Any of them would be good and I really liked the game so though I would say both of them , I would love to buy Xenoblade for its story but it depends on your type of play style and likings , personally I would recommend both but choose the one of your liking . Wooow that picture you posted really is so expensive !!!! I mean do you know what and how many things you can buy with 10,000 dollars , don't wast that much money on that ! :stop:

I'd go with xenoblade x. It'd be different if the games were like sequels with the story being passed down but they are just sequels where the story is not connected. Xenoblade x has a MUCH larger world and gameplay is improved.the original xenoblade took at least 60 ish hours to complete the main story and even more if you want to experience all of it. Xenoblade x will probably triple that so I reccomend you get x.

Xenoblade because that game is cool and that game is very awesome. That game has lots of action and you could play it for hours and hours and hours. You should play them if you like RPGs games and rpg games are awesome and you should play xenoblade.

Reactions: codyplays
I want to get both Xenoblade (Wii) And the new Xenoblade X for the Wii U... Also I hope there can be a remake for The Last Story for the Wii U. That game is just pure awesomeness. But I've been having problems finding the Wii version of Xenoblade.

Back