Xenoblade X is great!

• Thread starter SoProHunter
  • Start date
SoProHunter

SoProHunter

That one friend without fastcharge 5 ooo
Towns Folk
I've played a little while of it today and I love how good the game looks and sounds and I really like the touch of Lin having Monado hair pins! I wouldn't play it over a Monster Hunter game if I got one around the same time I got this but that's because I really love Monster Hunter and haven't played much of this yet. Anyway, it's a pretty fun game so far!

Reactions: Knight
I've played a little while of it today and I love how good the game looks and sounds and I really like the touch of Lin having Monado hair pins! I wouldn't play it over a Monster Hunter game if I got one around the same time I got this but that's because I really love Monster Hunter and haven't played much of this yet. Anyway, it's a pretty fun game so far!
Xenoblade x is much much better than monster hunter in my opinion. Not only is it open world, but it is blasted with so much more content than monster hunter and it does not get repetitive in any way. The graphics are amazing and gameplay is also really amazing! I am so excited to get this game, I am getting it tommorow!

@TheSpiritedWarrior I know my brother is more into Xenoblade than Monster Hunter as well but I mainly prefer the combat, equipment, and quest styles in Monster Hunter than Xenoblade. I'm still going to play quite a bit of it though!

Back