SSB for Wii U Yandere Chan in SMASH!?!?!?!?!?!

• Thread starter patbacknitro
  • Start date
patbacknitro

patbacknitro

A C Class Youtuber
Towns Folk
No this is not click bait, no I am not joking. As it turns out Yandere Chan from the hit game, "Yandere Simulator" Has been added to Smash Brothers..................in the form of a mod. now WAIT hold your horses before leaving. This isn't just any old mod character, this mod actually goes very en-depth.

For 1 the voice actor for Yandere Chan actually recorded audio for Yandere Chan's taunts and other needs for it. Also the composer for Yandere Simulator recorded music for when she wins. Not including that the announcer also says Yandere Chan when selecting her.

This mod goes very en-depth and is still being worked on. I would check it out if I were you guys as its pretty awesome, and could even open a gateway to more mods like this in the future. So what do you guys think? Will you be trying to play as her?

No. Never

Reactions: Valkyri and patbacknitro
Nope. If 3rd party characters were a stretch, indie game characters are worst case scenario than something that isn't associated with Nintendo in no way whatsoever is never gonna happen for me. The game is a stereotype of Yandere archetypes and people now go in the streets shouting "SENPAI". So I'll never be attempting to try this. Because of my stubborn annoyed opinion. Yuno is the best Yandere <3

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and patbacknitro
Nope. If 3rd party characters were a stretch, indie game characters are worst case scenario than something that isn't associated with Nintendo in no way whatsoever is never gonna happen for me. The game is a stereotype of Yandere archetypes and people now go in the streets shouting "SENPAI". So I'll never be attempting to try this. Because of my stubborn annoyed opinion. Yuno is the best Yandere <3
Well you could get it now for free, granted gotta download the files for it. So its not official, but this is probably the most creative mod yet with all the work put into it

Well you could get it now for free, granted gotta download the files for it. So its not official, but this is probably the most creative mod yet with all the work put into it
I tend to avoid some mods that I'm not interested in. But if it was a mod that added on to a character I'd at least try it out. Though I am known to be very pessimistic about things and kinda think of the worst of things before I try it. And I hate the game which isn't a very good start for me.

Reactions: patbacknitro
I tend to avoid some mods that I'm not interested in. But if it was a mod that added on to a character I'd at least try it out. Though I am known to be very pessimistic about things and kinda think of the worst of things before I try it. And I hate the game which isn't a very good start for me.
True wont bash you their. But ya the mod adds on alot of layers which is worth a check out atleast. Not because of the game its from. But maybe to see what can be done in future smash brothers mods

True wont bash you their. But ya the mod adds on alot of layers which is worth a check out atleast. Not because of the game its from. But maybe to see what can be done in future smash brothers mods
I'll look at the mod itself, no doubt about that, though I find it highly unlikely for me to consider using it as I take no interest in it whatsoever. Though saying that I will appreciate any details and hard work put into it as I understand just how hard people work on these (I did for a while)

Reactions: patbacknitro
"Most creative" have you heard of the T H I C C mod and all the mods that NRG Nairo made?

Back