AC:NL Yay just got the game

• Thread starter Pokegirlbree
  • Start date
Pokegirlbree

Pokegirlbree

Musical lover and certified Pokemon battler
Towns Folk
Love it already and have barely gotten into it. I hope I get to meet lots of people and play with many of you

Oh cool. I started playing it recently as well. It's time-consuming and sometimes important places are closed because of the clock which is synced with the real life one, but it's much better than Wild World. I've had two people move in; still have to start my town's development, but I'm close to it.

Good luck with it :)

You as well spiny, maybe we can play together someday

Reactions: 18
Yeees. It's really fun to play! Although I haven't played it in a while. It's like a mini-life thingy where you can hang out with friends. It also takes a while to unlock stuff which makes the game more worthwhile, (unless you time travel of course). I still have to unlock stuff since I stopped playing midway~ ;-;

Wanna play together someday rawrrie?

Yeah! I hope to get my own copy of it soon, my brother hates sharing his copy with me. And when I finally get it I hope that we can play together and I hope you have tons of fun with your new game :)

Yay thanks Jeff

You will be very addicted to the game in the first one month or two of the game, and I guess that will be the time when you will have done most for your town. after that, you will be less addicted, but you will still like the game very much! just like I do!

I know what you mean, I love the game so much, every day I don't play it I get mad at myself because I know I missed something, I missed the first bug off and almost cried. In short I love the game. My friend gave me enough money to get me started while the Internet is off my ds so I can do things, so i am never hinderd

I know what you mean, I love the game so much, every day I don't play it I get mad at myself because I know I missed something, I missed the first bug off and almost cried. In short I love the game. My friend gave me enough money to get me started while the Internet is off my ds so I can do things, so i am never hinderd
I agree the game is extremely captivating, I had to go on a vacation and I brought my 3DS with me, but We were so busy that day I missed the fishing tourney :( , The tourney is pretty easy but fun, because I caught an extra hammerhead shark and submitted it inside, it was all the fish for a fish tourney :p

Enjoy the experience, I've reset my town 3 times and I still don't feel the need to quit.

Wanna play together someday rawrrie?
Of course. Sorry I didn't see the post D:

Back