Yellow Kirby is better than Pink?

• Thread starter WaddleDeeGamer
  • Start date
WaddleDeeGamer

WaddleDeeGamer

The Best Kirby Fan EVAR.
Towns Folk
So, I've played a lot of Kirby games. While playing Amazing mirror, I then found out about Yellow Kirby. And when I looked at him, I just thought he looked a lot better than pink. Then I played Return to Dreamland with my brother, and I was P2, so I was yellow. I then fell in love in him and thought he looked better than Pink. I then thought about the main Kirby being yellow, and I thought it would be better. What do you think? Would the main Kirby look better if he was yellow?

I like pink Kirby better since he was the original. He just looks cuter in pink and I have a big connection with him. Pink Kirby is so much better I hope people think so as well. I can't wait for new Kirby games

Wasn't gray kirby the original than? I always pick this color in smash, but i'll look at yellow as well than next time.

Wasn't gray kirby the original than? I always pick this color in smash, but i'll look at yellow as well than next time.
Well he was grey because the game boy had no colour, and white on the first Boxart of the game because there was an argument if Kirby should be yellow or pink.

Well he was grey because the game boy had no colour, and white on the first Boxart of the game because there was an argument if Kirby should be yellow or pink.
Ummm... No Kirby was already Pink at the time of the release but Nintendo Of America dodnt know anything about it, that is why in the japanese boxart Kirby IS Pink because it had to be planned before the game's release, EDIT: here will leave the pic so you can see the japanese box art :
Unknown.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! such racism.

I think Miyamoto wanted him to be yellow, but Sakurai decided on pink.

I like pink more tbh.

#RacismFTW

My favorites are Green Kirby (ssb4) Blue Kirby (not ssb4) and yellow Kirby (any game)
Pink is meant for Wii U and DS Games IMO.because graphics.All the other games yellow Kirby should be the main character.Also guys, it's not racism.it's poyoism :p

My favorites are Green Kirby (ssb4) Blue Kirby (not ssb4) and yellow Kirby (any game)
Pink is meant for Wii U and DS Games IMO.because graphics.All the other games yellow Kirby should be the main character.Also guys, it's not racism.it's poyoism :p
Nah, Peenk Kerby is bestest and he isnt just intended for every game yellow kirby isnt the main of any game, i dont even think he is canon to the kirby universe as there is only ONE kirby and hes pink and kirby kirby kirby thats a name you should know, and if there was another kirby he wouldnt be named kirby because kirby is just a name, ALL HAIL PINK KIRBY. ded

I think pink (lel) suits Kirby very well, although Yellow Kirby does look good. It's up to color preference really. Both Kirby's have no difference between them. If I had to choose a color to replace the original pink, it would be red. Besides, Yellow is too bright for my taste. #TeamOriginalKirby :D

Initially, there was a debate within the Kirby development team as to whether Kirby was Yellow or Pink. When Nintendo remained indecisive, Kirby remained white on all the official box art until pink was finally decided as his main color just in time of Kirby's Adventure on the NES.

Back